Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-04, 11:16 PM   #13
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott@Bjorn3D
He works for me over at Bjorn 3D now.
Can I come over there and hijack the forum to be politically charged?
Old 02-21-04, 02:19 PM   #14
Scott@Bjorn3D

Sure, come on over and give him a hardtime. Volts over here to if you want to pick on him also.
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe| AMD 64 X2 4800| 2 x 1GB Corsair 3500XL |2x 7800GTX 512MB| Dell 20" LCD | 3 x Maxtor SATA Diamond 10 RAID 5 | Lian-LI V1200 Case| LiteOn Dual Layer DVD-RW | LiteOn DVD | Logitech Wireless Dou Deluxe/MX 518 Mouse | SoundBlaster X-FI Platinum | Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 | PC Power and Cooling 1K Power Supply |
Old 02-21-04, 03:32 PM   #15
Hellbinder

It looks like many people are gone.

I was a little curious about this myself. Most of you would be shocked to silence if you knew what really transipired here. Its not pretty and it makes the *supposed* Ati fanatic "Troubblemakers" look like a bus load of Peacniks.

Honestly, I thought i knew the people that ran this site a little better than i apparently do. I suspect that many more people will be leaving here for other places.
1Gig DDR-400
60Gig 7200RPM HD
Radeon 9600M Turbo 128 (400/250)
Catalyst 4.2
Latest good read. [url]http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTc4LDE=http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NTc4LDE=[/url]
Old 02-21-04, 03:37 PM   #16
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Hellbinder once again you steam in with a mouthfull of garbage which you know nothing about, first of all how the site is run has nothing to do with non staff members to be honest. Hellbinder you have no idea what happened here and I would appreciate you not offering your views when you don't understand.

Also I suspect those that are threatening to leave this site once and for all have probably threatened to do that around 3 times already

I'm closing this thread, what you "know" about this site is wrong, you have been listening to too many rumours and bitter stories.
Old 02-21-04, 03:46 PM   #17
UDawg
Retired spammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbinder

I was a little curious about this myself. Most of you would be shocked to silence if you knew what really transipired here. Its not pretty and it makes the *supposed* Ati fanatic "Troubblemakers" look like a bus load of Peacniks.

Honestly, I thought i knew the people that ran this site a little better than i apparently do. I suspect that many more people will be leaving here for other places.
Is it your intent to be the biggest ass of topics you know nothing about!? Man you are worse than a wh0re house at a big johnson convention. You should really know your place.
Old 02-21-04, 03:51 PM   #18
Sazar
Sayonara !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hellbinder

hb... tbh that is just massive flamebait which seems to have as much fact as the tooth fairy...

this site is run as well as any that I know and I don't see the representatives of this site making it a point to go to other sites and posting remarks that pointedly degrade teh members of that board that run it...

I loved posting in response to teh Baron and I used to have chat once in a while with volt...

btw I would love to know what you THINK really happened... drop by the IRC channel and fire off some choice comments m8

rumour and innuendo only go so far
Closed Thread