Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-30-04, 07:18 PM   #1
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Talking Serious Sam 2 !!! Pics

Can't Believe noone posted this yet on NvNews.net
Pic Gallery they were made with camera so quality is degraded but still

Looks nice detail probably as good as Far Cry can't wait.

Old 03-30-04, 07:34 PM   #2
Clay

Default Re: Serious Sam 2 !!! Pics

The actual link to the video was posted here a few days ago.

I personally believe that us americans are unable to do so because osama.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.
-- Miss Teen South Carolina

Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-04, 08:08 PM   #3
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Talking Re: Serious Sam 2 !!! Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower
The actual link to the video was posted here a few days ago.
DOUH i live under a rock .
Old 03-30-04, 08:54 PM   #4
Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DVS=-
DOUH i live under a rock .
Heh, we all do at times. It's very easy to miss things with some of the posting freaks around here.

People out there in our nation don't have that, And I believe that our education like such as south africa and such as the Iraq.

everywhere "such as". And I believe our education should help the US should help the south africa and the iraq and the asian countries so we can build up our future.

Old 03-30-04, 09:29 PM   #5
bknblk
Filthy Pinko

Quote:
Heh, we all do at times. It's very easy to miss things with some of the posting freaks around here.
Max, I am not trying to hijack this thread, and your Pacers are impressive, but I have only one thing to say to you: Los Angeles Lakers
The whole idea of a Palestinian nation and a Palestinian people is an invention of Arab propaganda. Arafat was himself an Egyptian. The only people to have lived continuously on the land from time immemorial are Jews. So many others have conquered, ruled, thrived and ultimately perished there that the list would take hundreds of pages. A mere sample would include: Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Kurds, Abbassids (Iraqis), Egyptians, Kharezmians (Genghis Khan), Mamluks, Mongols, Latins (Crusaders), Ottomans, French and English.

It is not and never was Palestinian land.

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,
then we will be a nation gone under."....Ronald Reagan

"You guys are still crying about Fox News? Damn you little sandy vagina metro sexual emos need to grow a pair of balls."....UDawg(FTMFW)
bknblk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-04, 09:47 PM   #6
Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknblk
Max, I am not trying to hijack this thread, and your Pacers are impressive, but I have only one thing to say to you: Los Angeles Lakers
Heh heh. I hear ya! Lakers are hitting their typical stride now. Scary. Pacers lost to Bucks tonight but I'll be at payback game tomorrow night. Conseco Fieldhouse is as close to perfact a place to see a basketball game as there is.

Old 03-30-04, 10:53 PM   #7
bknblk
Filthy Pinko

When Jermaine puts up a shot against our O'Neal it is... DELETED!
Glad to hear you are going to the game. Yeah, Conseco is so cool. Such a purist's dream. I hope your seats are good. You guys will likely have hoomecourt should you make the finals. Only Detroit has a remote chance of preventing that.
The whole idea of a Palestinian nation and a Palestinian people is an invention of Arab propaganda. Arafat was himself an Egyptian. The only people to have lived continuously on the land from time immemorial are Jews. So many others have conquered, ruled, thrived and ultimately perished there that the list would take hundreds of pages. A mere sample would include: Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Kurds, Abbassids (Iraqis), Egyptians, Kharezmians (Genghis Khan), Mamluks, Mongols, Latins (Crusaders), Ottomans, French and English.

"You guys are still crying about Fox News? Damn you little sandy vagina metro sexual emos need to grow a pair of balls."....UDawg(FTMFW)
Old 03-30-04, 11:40 PM   #8
Clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by bknblk
When Jermaine puts up a shot against our O'Neal it is... DELETED!
Glad to hear you are going to the game. Yeah, Conseco is so cool. Such a purist's dream. I hope your seats are good. You guys will likely have hoomecourt should you make the finals. Only Detroit has a remote chance of preventing that.
Heheh... I'm lucky, my work has eight season tickets (7th row), so I get to go to 5~10 games a year. (Colts too!) I was at game 6 of the 2000 playoffs with Lakers, incredible...nothing like the playoffs. Ok, I'll stop hijacking this thread now too I'll prolly start an NBA Playoffs thread in Open Forum before long.

Old 03-31-04, 12:24 AM   #9
bknblk
Filthy Pinko

Quote:
Heheh... I'm lucky, my work has eight season tickets (7th row), so I get to go to 5~10 games a year. (Colts too!) I was at game 6 of the 2000 playoffs with Lakers, incredible...nothing like the playoffs. Ok, I'll stop hijacking this thread now too I'll prolly start an NBA Playoffs thread in Open Forum before long.
I'll meet you in that thread.