Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-04, 04:55 PM   #1
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

Send a message via ICQ to Kamel Send a message via AIM to Kamel Send a message via MSN to Kamel Send a message via Yahoo to Kamel Send a message via Skype™ to Kamel
Default ati forums?

i realize the name of this place is "nvnews", so by all means feel free to flame; but i was just curious as to why there isn't an ati forum? -- i personally hate ati, but it would be nice to "segregate" the cards, so i dont have to get chills down my spine while reading posts about ati problems.

yea, i hate ati... i hate them enough to want a forum for all of the ati crackers to go so that i will never have to go through the nausiating experiance of hearing ati freaks speak out about how their video card is so great.
hardware murdered so far: geforce 5900u, deceised: sat on it. geforce 6600gt deceised: improperly mounted heatsink. 3 asus a7n8x-e deluxe motherboards, deceised: unsure. mobile amd xp2600 processor, deceised: chipped core due to compusa heatsink. dfi lanparty ultra b, deceised: unsure, third memory bank went out. samsung cd burner 48x40x48, deceised: unsure, will only read pressed cd's very slowly. samsung TH552C dvd burner (dual layer), deceised: same as other samsung . 10gb seagate 5200rpm drive, deceised: tried fixing a pin that was pushed into the drive by inserting an ide cable upside down. 40gb maxtor drive, deceised: maxtor manufacturer. 80gb western digital, deceised: unnatural causes. swan xt10, deceised: brutal pre-meditated murder, even video taped (it wasn't y2k compliant). logitech mx510, deceised: death by electricution. ati remote wonder, deceised: death by electricution.
Old 05-17-04, 04:59 PM   #2
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Default Re: ati forums?

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=6

And if you don't like what you're reading here, go somewhere else. Nobody holding a gun to your head to stay. And funny how you refer to ATI "crackers" when you're acting like one right now.
Old 05-17-04, 05:00 PM   #3
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

We have a seperate place for ATI cards as Sat pointed out, we don't need a seperate forum for ATI cards
Old 05-17-04, 05:13 PM   #4
UDawg
Retired spammer

How can you "hate" a video card company? I don't get it. Can you think they are slimey and don't deserver you business, sure but to "hate" them. I don't get it. It is just a company and nobody needs to give their money to them.

Most people here at nvnews will go back and forth between a ATI card and a Nvidia card. I think that is....normal.
Old 05-17-04, 05:17 PM   #5
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

Send a message via ICQ to Kamel Send a message via AIM to Kamel Send a message via MSN to Kamel Send a message via Yahoo to Kamel Send a message via Skype™ to Kamel

sry.

i hate ati for many reasons; most prominently because of their lack of support for the linux community.
hardware murdered so far: geforce 5900u, deceised: sat on it. geforce 6600gt deceised: improperly mounted heatsink. 3 asus a7n8x-e deluxe motherboards, deceised: unsure. mobile amd xp2600 processor, deceised: chipped core due to compusa heatsink. dfi lanparty ultra b, deceised: unsure, third memory bank went out. samsung cd burner 48x40x48, deceised: unsure, will only read pressed cd's very slowly. samsung TH552C dvd burner (dual layer), deceised: same as other samsung . 10gb seagate 5200rpm drive, deceised: tried fixing a pin that was pushed into the drive by inserting an ide cable upside down. 40gb maxtor drive, deceised: maxtor manufacturer. 80gb western digital, deceised: unnatural causes. swan xt10, deceised: brutal pre-meditated murder, even video taped (it wasn't y2k compliant). logitech mx510, deceised: death by electricution. ati remote wonder, deceised: death by electricution.
Old 05-17-04, 08:38 PM   #6
netviper13
Treehugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel
sry.

i hate ati for many reasons; most prominently because of their lack of support for the linux community.
Yet you are still running one of their cards? Kettle to pot...

/me goes off to play UT2k3 linux version on his 9800
Old 05-18-04, 09:46 AM   #7
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=28586

YHBT HAND.
Old 05-18-04, 09:51 AM   #8
raysusan

u hates ATI so much but u are having one of their high end card..-_-"

Old 05-18-04, 11:35 AM   #9
Kamel
Hardware Mass Murderer

wow, it amazes me how many illiterate people browse forums.

maybe the TTS software is getting better.

if a mod would be so kind as to delete or lock this thread; it no longer serves a purpose to the forums.
Old 05-18-04, 01:00 PM   #10
vampireuk
**** Holster

Send a message via AIM to vampireuk

Well it didn't have a purpose in the first place to be honest.