Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-20-02, 08:27 AM   #13
thcdru2k

Send a message via ICQ to thcdru2k Send a message via AIM to thcdru2k

just played the demo..controls are superb..i think i'm gonna go buy this game now.

only problem when i was on main screen my mouse sensitivity was crazy i had to move it really slowly to select things.

11118 3DMarks
thcdru2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-02, 08:35 AM   #14
madthumbs

**Warning to those buying a wheel for this game!

I have one of the older Logitech force feedback wheels, and all I get for "force feedback" in this game is a steady vibration.
Old 11-20-02, 09:02 AM   #15
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

I'm sure force feedback works just fine with M$ wheels, though.

Anyway, the mouse sensitivity thcdru2k posted about is an issue in the full game. Changing your resolution to what you're going to use to play the game helps, or you can use the keyboard for navigation, which is what I do.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-02, 10:52 AM   #16
volt

Quote:
Originally posted by saturnotaku
I'm sure force feedback works just fine with M$ wheels, though.

Anyway, the mouse sensitivity thcdru2k posted about is an issue in the full game. Changing your resolution to what you're going to use to play the game helps, or you can use the keyboard for navigation, which is what I do.
It happened to me when I first started the game, but after changing the res and reloading the game couple of times fixed the problems. Mouse works fine now
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote