Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-04-04, 04:05 AM   #61
Nv40
Agent-Fx

Default Re: OMG!!! I'm downloading HL2!!!!

dont forget about this.. guys!!!

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235059.asp

as already stated EBgames have been accurate in their dates whenever im waiting for a game. and they say NOv 1 2004 ...

however it is possible that the game might be released earlier 1 or 2 weeks through steam ,for the the people with coupons. which i will not be surprised.. so that place Hl2 internet release around mid OCT. and a gold announcement later in SEpt. the too earlier preloads seems like a way to earn more time and calm down the impatience of many of the people waiting for the game. so paid close attention to EBworld dates.. if the ETA of NOvember 1 2004 doesnt change ,through all September ,there is a really good chance that the date is the final one. if the date if pushed later NOV even more . then you can be 100% sure that it is because Vivendi the publisher have told them about that date. EB world usually are very precise in their dates ... the more closer the game is to be released the more accurate their dates are.. .
Nv40 is offline   Reply With Quote