Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-16-04, 03:15 PM   #1
Arioch

Thumbs up For WoW fans - Game Music

Ok I will admit I got addicted to WoW from the stress test I got to play in and can't wait for the game to come out.

Well if any of you people want to be able to hear the music in the game you can open up the sound.mpq file in the data folder using Windows media player, assuming you didn't uninstall the files already.

This is some of the best music I have ever heard in a game and Blizzard seems to be damn good at it. I still remember the cool town music from the original Diablo.

If I can't play the game at least I can listen to the music while I surf the internet!

The file is over 8 hours long but only the first 1.5 hours seems to have music in it.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote