Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-21-04, 01:01 AM   #1
Yonkers

Default Deleted thread

I posted a thread in the Politics forum and now it isn't there. Did a mod delete it or merg it or am I just plain nuts? Perhaps I posted it in the wrong forum and have just misplaced it, yet when I look at "threads started by Yonkers" it does not show up.

Just curious, if I am not nuts and did post that thread then why would it be deleted or merged?

Thanks in advance
Yonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-04, 12:47 PM   #2
Yonkers

Default Re: Deleted thread

That is weak. It was not a flaming thread or an invitation. I have seen far worse with in threads and yet you delete that thread? That is way too touchy and to be honest kind of silly considering it is a forum based on the expression of ideas in the political arena. This is disapointing. I joined that forum because I have heard that the political forum here was well ran. I guess they were wrong. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

BTW I have read a lot of UDawg's posts, why the cheap shot at him?

Please don't take this personally, after all this is the feedback thread. I am only giving feedback on what I saw.
Old 10-21-04, 01:02 PM   #3
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yonkers
That is way too touchy and to be honest kind of silly considering it is a forum based on the expression of ideas in the political arena.
Yet you named it a cheap shots thread....

The political forum is well run, and if you don't like it, the door is always to your left.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-04, 01:12 PM   #4
Yonkers

I am glad to see this is a "feedback" thread. First off you did not see the thread and if you had you would not have posted with the content you did. It was a silly title that mean't, cheap shots candidates take at their opposistion. I invited people to post such stories in the news. I posted a story about Kerry making politics of the fact that Cheney got a flu shot. I was going to later post another story about Karin Hueghs was still complaining about Teresa's silly comment on Mrs. Bush's "lack" of job experience.

There was nothing flame bait worthy in the thread. Further more I think that since I have been here I have been level headed and have not put any one down so to get the kind of uninformed response from you is unwarrented.
Old 10-21-04, 02:07 PM   #5
Yonkers

Ya, I just want to make fun of politicians in general. There is so much stupid stuff that politicians level against each other that I thought we could make fun of them.

Thanks for reconsidering.
Old 10-21-04, 05:59 PM   #6
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Talking Re: Deleted thread

If you want to see fun made of politicians http://www.jibjab.com/ is best
Old 10-28-04, 06:45 PM   #7
superklye

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=DVS=-
If you want to see fun made of politicians http://www.jibjab.com/ is best
Those animations are so awesome
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 01:56 AM   #8
rewt
mmm, Beer.. :drooling:

I like the founding fathers rap. You can click on the 3 characters in the middle and they start rappin' lol
Athlon64 Venice 3000+ @ 2.6GHz (4100+) · Win XP Pro x86, Vista Ultimate x64 · eVGA K8-NF41 nForce4 SLi · Corsair XMS 1.5GB PC3200 CAS2/1T · eVGA 2x 6600GT SLi · Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Deluxe · Western Digital Caviar SE ½TB RAID 0/1 · PowerLink LPK2-30 400W · LiteON LDW-411S OC to 811S 8x DVD±R/RW/ROM · MicroAdvantage 64MB QuickiDrive · Samsung SyncMaster 931B 19" LCD · Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse USB · Sony PSXtoUSB Analog Gamepads · Memorex MX2700 Multimedia Keyboard · Lexmark 3200 Color Jetprinter · nForce Network Controller 1Gb/s LAN (Cable ~3Mb/s down) · ΩPioneer Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound
rewt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-29-04, 04:56 AM   #9
juego

Quote:
I am glad to see this is a "feedback" thread. First off you did not see the thread and if you had you would not have posted with the content you did.
Standard answer of S. Use the search function and you will see what I mean
juego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-04, 11:26 AM   #10
Yonkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by juego
Standard answer of S. Use the search function and you will see what I mean
You are confusing me. How can you search for a thread that had been deleted? Even a soft delete will hide it from the search.

Again I am confused.
Old 11-01-04, 12:08 PM   #11
francisD

Quote:
You are confusing me. How can you search for a thread that had been deleted? Even a soft delete will hide it from the search.

Again I am confused.
He meant the standard post by Saturn?
francisD is offline   Reply With Quote