Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-11-04, 08:24 PM   #193
nrdstrm

Default Re: Everquest 2 ships on November 8th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRay
I've played through 3 launch mmorpgs. Going down is one thing. But server downtime length/variation is another. This launch has been no better/no Worse than than Lineage 2/EQ1, and SWG launch I have played. City of Heroes IMO had a better launch. Only game I have seen with a "worse" launch is Anarchy Online.

Sure its gone "ok". But just because its a mmorpg and bugs are to be expected doesnt mean we give Sony a free ride and excuses for bugs/server instability.
Hmm...Chris compared to Galaxies this launch has been a dream...Everytime I've tried to log on I've had 0 problems and 0 ctd's. The patches are quick and I'm really happy with it! I didn't care for L2 beta so I didn't stick around for that and EQ1 I joined a few years after launch, so I can't compare. I heard the DOAC launch was also really good...
Nrdstrm
(PS...if EQ1 was Evercrack, that was weak crack cause EQ2 is even MORE addicting!!)
nrdstrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 06:13 PM   #194
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

What do I have to do to level to 10? I have a 170% to next level but can't reach 10.
Old 11-12-04, 08:18 PM   #195
Phillychuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog
What do I have to do to level to 10? I have a 170% to next level but can't reach 10.
Depends on what you want to be, at level 10 you get to pick your first subclass, read page 81 of the manual it tells you who you need to visit (then do a series of quests) to become your class.

If you don't have the manual around I can type in the info if needed.
Phillychuck is offline   Reply With Quote