Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-17-04, 09:28 PM   #1
-=DVS=-
.:. Lafiel .:.

Talking Nexus Jupiter Incident

Just recieved it , already shipping , nice graphics and interesting game , haven't playd alot just 30 minutes so far so good , story is interesting with cutscenes , will have to post some pics when i get back home.

At start you control one ship , latter can add/change weapons , add fighter ect. Controls are a bit unusual not HomeWorld style.

http://www.nexusthegame.com/index.html

Nice graphics once you zoom in , usually you zoome out far to have better view of battle ,favorite thing so far was long range artilery fire ,effect is somewhat similar as if nuke was detonated in space , you launch long range missile or torpedo it hits your target and boom big flash

Hard to stay at one game , EQ2 HL2 Nexus
Old 11-17-04, 10:17 PM   #2
Edge
3d animator for hire!

Default Re: Nexus Jupiter Incident

I had a hard time getting into this one when I played the demos (all 3 of them, including the 2-year-old one back when it was still called Imperium Galactica 3). The commands and controls are just confusing, and it's difficult actually getting a ship to a specific part of the map. All the movement controls seem to be relative to the selected target. Still seemed interesting though, and the graphics were great (wonder if they kept the tri-monitor support in for the Parhelia, since this was supposed to be a poster child for that card and all ). Maybe if I play the full version and start with control of only one ship, I'd have an easier time figuring it out.
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote