Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-17-05, 10:10 PM   #85
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm
Default Re: Half-Life˛: Deathmatch Feedback Thread

So, after this pretty nice update, what do you guys think about it? I loaded SteamLab up and checked it out. . . . Here's what I thought:

I like SteamLab. It's kinda confusing at first but it's ok. The StunStick is pretty neat and the SLAM is really cool. Can't wait to use it in a public server. Tell me what you think.

-Andrew
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-05, 11:36 PM   #86
bknblk
Filthy Pinko

Default Re: Half-Life˛: Deathmatch Feedback Thread

I am so disappointed! Starting with the patch of the 17th I started having memory dumps and began crashing to my desktop. I had hoped it would be fixed in the patch today, but if anything it is worse. I have not updated any drivers or hardware, but I only state this as a disclaimer because I know that would be a question. Very angry right now.
The whole idea of a Palestinian nation and a Palestinian people is an invention of Arab propaganda. Arafat was himself an Egyptian. The only people to have lived continuously on the land from time immemorial are Jews. So many others have conquered, ruled, thrived and ultimately perished there that the list would take hundreds of pages. A mere sample would include: Byzantines, Persians, Arabs, Turks, Circassians, Kurds, Abbassids (Iraqis), Egyptians, Kharezmians (Genghis Khan), Mamluks, Mongols, Latins (Crusaders), Ottomans, French and English.

It is not and never was Palestinian land.

"If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God,
then we will be a nation gone under."....Ronald Reagan

"You guys are still crying about Fox News? Damn you little sandy vagina metro sexual emos need to grow a pair of balls."....UDawg(FTMFW)
bknblk is offline   Reply With Quote