Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-15-05, 02:28 AM   #13
noko
noko

Default Re: How to kill Erebus Station demon? RoE

Well I am still at it without success. I usually don't ask unless I have had it with the game and I am about there. Took a few days off, I just don't like levels like this, once I really figure it out then I would probably think I was lame or something. Playing the same scene over and over again, probably 100 times already, is probably enough to move on.

Just did ten more trys using slow-mo, double barrel right at his heart, touching, got 8 rounds in (4 shots), does appear to be doing something, run out of slowmo and I get slaughtered, boo-hoo. try and try again.

Last edited by noko; 04-15-05 at 02:45 AM.
noko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-05, 10:56 AM   #14
svetli_pp

Man it's not that hard! Just shoot at the open burning hole in his chest which appears from time to time. And use the default shift key to run not just walk. Get away from him when he is invulnerable. There are some souls in the room that you can collect. Hope it helps
svetli_pp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-05, 09:11 AM   #15
noko
noko

Thanks for the help, playing veteran level, got passed this junction with 1 (1 life point) . I just wasn't using the artifact up to this point and didn't know how to suck the soul out of the dead people around. Now this level would be much more easier next time. Anyways I spent more time on this one scene then from that point to delta labs, I finally made it back to delta labs. Now this slowmo stuff is just awesome .

Foxconn 780G, Athlon64 X2 5600 @ 3ghz, Mushkin 4gb DDR 800 OCZ 2x2gb , eVga 260 GTX. 17" MagAcer LCD, 120gb Vista 32

Last edited by noko; 04-20-05 at 09:44 AM.
noko is offline   Reply With Quote