Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-15-05, 07:55 PM   #13
kev13dd

Default Re: FEAR also coming to XBOX360 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
I find it funny that people have such a blinding hate for Halo that they feel the need to plaster their opinion of it in every damn thead they can. I mean honestly, never before have I seen get such high praise from the majority of the people who played it, and then the few people that don't like go out of their way to say that it sucks over, and over, and over again.
I hate it most when people praise something like god that I consider terrible. If the majority is ganna make noise, then the minority has to make a lot more noise each to match. Nothing worse than a 1 sided opinion fest. That's why Halo can have it's own fan site. This one is for both

Btw, I <3 Halo

K
kev13dd is offline   Reply With Quote