Old 09-19-05, 05:37 AM   #61
|MaguS|

Default Re: Nintendo Revolution's "revolutionary" controller

comics have answers for all!

Old 09-19-05, 05:45 AM   #62
npras42
Hi Everybody!

I think the so-called gimmicks behind the controller are awesome... I like the idea of detachable parts and add-ons, and I love the idea of a pointing device. However, I just dont see how they will ever make it comfortable in the hand.

Could you imagine playing a game with your TV remote? In fact I have played a BubbleBobble type game on SkyDigital and after a while it bloody hurts! I know the controller will be designed better than my SkyDigital remote but its still a remote.
npras42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 06:03 AM   #63
Nv40
Agent-Fx

perhaps its me.. but i could care less about "revolutionary" controllers. Even if they where designed by NAtional Aero Space Agency.

SHow me the Games.. who cares about controllers?
I will not mind playing the games with the first controllers used by Sega or Nintendo in their first consoles in the game rocks. im not worried about controllers because I dont think that Nintendo ,Sony or Microsoft or any other will do something really bad for a controller today .that will make their games unplayable, or that will not last a few months or years working because of poor quality,with all the experience they have in the console market. Its nice to have a good looking controller.. that feels good in your hands.. but is not big deal for me.
Nv40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-05, 06:14 AM   #64
GamerGuyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nv40
perhaps its me.. but i could care less about "revolutionary" controllers. Even if they where designed by NAtional Aero Space Agency.
NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

[url="http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&t=35216"]Folding for Team# 35216 : NvNews + OSNN + SP[/URL]
GamerGuyX is offline   Reply With Quote