Go Back   nV News Forums > Website Related > Feedback Forum

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-21-06, 06:25 PM   #1
Telomerase

Default NvNews News

so when is NvNews gunna start reporting it's own news instead of just providing a daily roundup of other sites? many sites that may or may not be reputable sources for news. the front page is something i don't visit very much at all, in fact i usually directly visit the forums. rarely do i find myself peering at the main page, and when i do it's usually under pretenses of giving the benefit of the doubt that the content has changed. i'm disappointed most of the time and my visits become more infrequent. i'm not telling anybody how to run the show around here, but i'm just stating that i wouldn't mind seeing some consistent flow of news coming straight out of NvNews.

Telomerase is an enzyme that adds telomere repeat sequences to the 3' end of DNA strands. By lengthening this strand DNA polymerase is able to complete the synthesis of the "incomplete ends" of the opposite strand.
Telomerase:

* is a ribonucleoprotein;
* Its single RNA molecule provides an AAUCCC (in mammals) template to guide the insertion of TTAGGG.
* Its protein component called TERT ("TElomere Reverse Transcriptase") provides the catalytic action.
* Thus telomerase is a reverse transcriptase; synthesizing DNA from an RNA template.
Telomerase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 06:47 PM   #2
SLippe
R.I.P. Babe Thread

Default Re: NvNews News

What kind of news? NVidia news? ATI news? Computer hardware advances news? Seems to me, if you want that kind of news, then go to their homepage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think NVNews has anyone to do reporting like you want. Plus, you can get all the news in one place here. I guess I don't understand what you want. Isn't all news really news from someone else or somewhere else anyway?
SLippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 06:50 PM   #3
Telomerase

it would be nice if they sent someone to all those gaming conventions.

Telomerase is an enzyme that adds telomere repeat sequences to the 3' end of DNA strands. By lengthening this strand DNA polymerase is able to complete the synthesis of the "incomplete ends" of the opposite strand.
Telomerase:

* Its single RNA molecule provides an AAUCCC (in mammals) template to guide the insertion of TTAGGG.
* Its protein component called TERT ("TElomere Reverse Transcriptase") provides the catalytic action.
* Thus telomerase is a reverse transcriptase; synthesizing DNA from an RNA template.
Old 03-21-06, 06:55 PM   #4
MikeC
Administrator

I'm sure you would erek but we are not CNN. If you're going to make a suggestion that I am going to take seriously make a suggestion that is feasible. Clay and I have professional careers during the day we are not reporters or newsmen. You have to use your own judgement reading the reviews we link to if they are correct in their accessments of the products they review. We aren't here to think for you. Read your local newspaper in the morning and watch the world news at night. That's your best source for learning about the world around you.

It would be nice to go to the gaming conventions but who would support my family?
MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-06, 06:57 PM   #5
Telomerase

Telomerase:

Old 03-22-06, 02:05 AM   #6
Mr_LoL
Bush's Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telomerase
Stick out the tongue now you have been owned.
Core i5 2500K@ 4.5, KFA2 GTX 570, Gigabyte Z68, 8GB Corsair XMS 1600MHZ, Antec Truepower New 650w, Coolermaster Storm Sniper, 1TB Samsung F1, Yamakasi Catleap 27", Samsung 245B, Asus Xonar DG...blah blah blah
Mr_LoL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 03:16 AM   #7
retsam

hahha, i just noticed this thread...mikec i hear you maybe the new anchore on cbs news....any truth to it?...hahaha...
retsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 07:33 AM   #8
superklye

I think the best part about Telomerase being banned is that his lame ass signature is now gone.
superklye is offline   Reply With Quote