Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 08-12-02, 01:10 PM   #13
pelly

I am definitely a noobie with WC3...but when we played it at the last LAN party ( some of the guys are really good )...we pitted a bunch of us against a bunch of AI players...

In the end, the computer kicked ass and took names later...Each one of us was surprised at how damn difficult the computer was. Who knows, maybe we all just need a lot more practice.

pelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-02, 08:30 PM   #14
DaveW
Its me! Hurray!

AI players on RTS always play a certain way, once you learn what that way is you can beat it easy. My friend and I team up on Red Alert 2 sometimes, we used to find it hard, now the two of use can beat 6 AI players on the hardest difficulty.
DaveW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-02, 12:15 AM   #15
StealthHawk

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveW
AI players on RTS always play a certain way, once you learn what that way is you can beat it easy. My friend and I team up on Red Alert 2 sometimes, we used to find it hard, now the two of use can beat 6 AI players on the hardest difficulty.
he said that the very first skirmish he ever played was an easy victory for him though