Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Crysis

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 11-07-07, 11:42 PM   #61
agentkay

Default Re: What DON'T you like about Crisis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89
For the ones who have no problems with the hit system (taking some many hits to kill), you all have a different feel for a game than I do. I have lots of games and none of them except Stalker are like this. All the others have felt "right" in the weapon to kill feel. This one just doesn't for me. I thought Far Cry in this regard was perfect. Right number of hits closest to real life, it actually felt like you were shooting someone. This seems like it was done on purpose in Crisis to make the game more frustrating and maybe last longer. I like head shots as much as the next guy but body shots should do the trick too. Shoot someone in the chest with body armor on, see how long he stays standing. Not long, just the impact alone is going to knock him on his ass. In this game it's like they're being hit with BBs. I hope there is some kind of adjustment that can be done in the retail game.
The retail game has different types of ammo, armor-piercing and incendiary and somehow you got to balance things out. The reflex site is not that great for the map either and rather useful for CQB or indoors. ACOG would be better for mid-long range assaults on the demo map.

Intel I7-920 aircooled by Prolimatech Megahalems @ 3.8Ghz (200x19) | Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R | OCZ Platinum 3x2GB DDR3-1600 RAM (7-7-7-24) @ 1600 | Gainward GTX 480 | WD Raptor 74GB + 150GB + Samsung 1TB | Soundblaster X-Fi Platinum | Corsair AX850 Gold | Coolermaster Stacker 830 silver | Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 | Logitech G15 keyboard | Logitech G25 Racing Wheel | Sharp LC-46 XL1E (gaming and work)
F CliffyB.
agentkay is offline   Reply With Quote