wow can u not see or what?
SlickRig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-07, 03:17 PM   #122
SlickRig
*BANNED*

Default Re: Crysis Screenshot Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein_314
He clearly said that he had to disable texture streaming for the editor picture because it would crash the editor otherwise. That is why the rocks don't have sharp textures.
I know what he said and quit frankly I dont give a **** because all he brags about is how much better the editor pic looks when in fact it looks worse than the first pic as a whole because of the blurry rocks which imo do not just need to be ignored when it clearly has such a negative impact on the visuals.

And if you guys could maybe learn how to read you will notice where I already said this-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRig

Im sure the editor pic has less jaggies than the first pic (if you examine it with a microscope) but the fact is that you have so much AA enabled in the first pic that the jaggies are not even that apparent to begin with.
Old 12-17-07, 04:14 PM   #123
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Send a message via MSN to Nanosuitguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dude
how fast do u think a gtx would run crysis with 8x8 supersampling? if u dont know, the answer is less than 1 frame per second. probly far less than 1 frame per second.

100% blatant ass lie. theres not a trace of multisample aa in those pics, nor are they ingame. first of all how can u possibly consider them ingame when u took them within the editor(u played the game in the editor?), and after specifically telling the editor what the size and width of the screenshot would be and then specifically typing in the e_screenshot command.
I already said it wasn't a raw shoot, i take that back. Learn to read you idiot. Then it wasnt 100% lie, because its an ingame shot taken at a very high resolution. And then i downsized the pic.. So this is what the game would look like if running on 5000x3000 resolution. I dont get what your damn problem is. Bitching about AA over and over again. These pics would look just as good even if the supersample AA wasn't there. Pics is in-engine.. not ingame, and i already told you that so why do you continue to bitch about this? Youre a fking moron and a damn console fanboy thats all. Now **** off please! Fking squirell...
Nanosuitguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 12:12 AM   #124
m3dude

wasnt a 100% lie? so u didnt post that it was a "RAW INGAME SHOT WITH 16XQ AA"? you are completely pathetic. you dont know **** and ive proven u wrong or caught u in a lie every time uve opened ur mouth.
m3dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 12:15 AM   #125
m3dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRig
I know what he said and quit frankly I dont give a **** because all he brags about is how much better the editor pic looks when in fact it looks worse than the first pic as a whole because of the blurry rocks which imo do not just need to be ignored when it clearly has such a negative impact on the visuals.

And if you guys could maybe learn how to read you will notice where I already said this-
moron, if i had more ram i could disable texture streaming in the editor shot too. you have no argument here and you are flat out wrong. the difference between the pics is huge, and any mathematical comparison between the pics, which removes any amount of subjective opinion, proves you wrong.
Old 12-18-07, 03:16 AM   #126
SlickRig
*BANNED*

Quote:
, and any mathematical comparison between the pics, which removes any amount of subjective opinion, proves you wrong.

The only person I see half way agreeing with you is einstein and thats not saying a whole lot.

Your really the only tard around here that thinks there is a huge difference between the two pics.
Old 12-18-07, 03:30 AM   #127
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Quote:
wasnt a 100% lie? so u didnt post that it was a "RAW INGAME SHOT WITH 16XQ AA"? you are completely pathetic. you dont know **** and ive proven u wrong or caught u in a lie every time uve opened ur mouth.
Fking idiot, i told you twise but you dont listen, I TAKE THAT BACK i said, its NOT RAW INGAME SHOT! ITS IN-ENGINE! But that belongs to the past now, doesnt matter anymore, all my wallpapers are ingame and that quality and level of AA is possible thanks to the "pistolAA" trick...

Here follows some ingame pictures taken with pistolAA in 1920x1440 and are naturally downsized to 1280x960;

Can you please stop bitching about this now? I've proven you wrong, it IS possible to achive the same quality and details ingame as in my wallpapers and this discussion can end now...
Old 12-18-07, 03:58 AM   #128
m3dude

u only tried to take it back after i proved u were full of it. u lied, period. no way to backtrack now. and if your pistol aa trick works, post the screens at 1920x1440, and not downsized, with fraps on so we can see it in effect. and do it in a part of the single player campaign, not some empty map made to boost your fps higher so u can try and get across your lies.

Old 12-18-07, 10:07 AM   #129
Revs

No AA.

Revs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 12:09 PM   #130
Jonelo

Jonelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-07, 12:46 PM   #131
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Quote:
u only tried to take it back after i proved u were full of it. u lied, period. no way to backtrack now. and if your pistol aa trick works, post the screens at 1920x1440, and not downsized, with fraps on so we can see it in effect. and do it in a part of the single player campaign, not some empty map made to boost your fps higher so u can try and get across your lies.
So you are still stuck honey? What is your problem, i finallly proved you where wrong and i was right. That belongs to the past you little dickdhead, i can make pics that looks like my wallpapers that is 100% ingame. There is no real difference in performance when i run the game on the island level. And why would i post them in 1920x1440? My screen isn't that big, and it gets downsized naturally ingame when i run at that resolution on my 19" screen. I already posted the first pictures in the real resolution 1280x nothing downsized.You must be stupid or something, watch my vid.. shows it working in motion. Haha and you say i am full of it. Youre full of it moron...
Old 12-18-07, 01:02 PM   #132
ASUSEN7900GTX

M3dude and NAno pelase throw away the hatchets yuou ainīt gonna solve it anytime soon and it is almost X-mas please?
Asus P6t deluxe V2

"be to others as you want others to be against you"
some wiseass came up with it
ASUSEN7900GTX is offline   Reply With Quote