Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-04-07, 12:43 PM   #1
nVJoe

Default Halo 3 PUNKS!

I hate all of you who play Halo 3 multiplayer. You pathetic little asses. Why does this game generate such a high level of pricks? Here is what set off this rant.

My 8 year old son plays Halo 3 multiplyer every once in a while. He doesn't know exactly what every type of game play is, so he just jumps in a match and has fun. He likes to run around, blow stuff up and shoot the red guys. No harm in that. I do have to mute the idiots who talk on the voice chat because they are obnoxious morons who only know three words in the English language gay, fag and WTF. Yes WTF is now one word.

Ok so to the point. I see on Xbox live my son has three messages one with a voice file attached with it. I knew right then it was going to be a jerk and sure enough it was. This punk has the balls to start saying how badly my son sucks at the game and that he should never go into the ladder rankings again. This pissed me off to no end to hear some pimple faced jerkwad on my speakers. I shot back telling that PUNK he was playing a 8 year old, get used to it and never ever message this account again. I blocked all communications and left it at that.

Now should my son have been in a ladder bracket? If he knew what he was doing then it is a good thing to not go in there. I told him just to stay in the quick matching games and let the more competitive people play there. How ever for this sh|tbag to pollute my message inbox with his squeaky girly voice is beyond what I can stand.

75% of all online gamers are putzes. 99% of all Halo online gamers give pro-abortion rights groups a reason to exist.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 12:54 PM   #2
Riptide

Default Re: Halo 3 PUNKS!

Nice to see you Joe.

CSS has caused me to also want to come through the monitor a few times and literally assault someone. That is how angry I've gotten. Some people (punkass kids usually) seem to think the internet gives them a license to say whatever they want all because they know you can't physically get at them. Where the hell are their parents? Totally absent. Surprise.
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 12:58 PM   #3
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide
Nice to see you Joe.

CSS has caused me to also want to come through the monitor a few times and literally assault someone. That is how angry I've gotten. Some people (punkass kids usually) seem to think the internet gives them a license to say whatever they want all because they know you can't physically get at them. Where the hell are their parents? Totally absent. Surprise.
I like CS and CSS but I refuse to play because of the type of people who play it. I have fun when you and I used to play but I couldn't stand the morons.

Believe it or not, H3 is ever worse than CSS.
Old 12-04-07, 01:10 PM   #4
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

That's basically why I don't play FPS games online anymore. Can't stand the kids.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 01:11 PM   #5
ViN86

people make video games and people ruin them. that's just how it goes.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 01:16 PM   #6
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
I like CS and CSS but I refuse to play because of the type of people who play it. I have fun when you and I used to play but I couldn't stand the morons.
It's best to find a couple decent servers, put them in favorites, and stick to them. I like playing on counterstrikepub.com. There is still some immaturity but people get away with a lot less because it's admin'd pretty tightly.
Quote:
Believe it or not, H3 is ever worse than CSS.
Oh no problems believing it at all.
Old 12-04-07, 01:25 PM   #7
tornadog
Keeper of the Faith

Joe, for all ur tech knowledge, you are an idiot...wtf is ur 8 year old doing playing Halo...and dont even try justifying it

No wonder you have kids going around shooting people in schools, its wonderful parents like you!!!!

And you are not alone, I guess its an American thing...my colleague was boasting last week abt how his 10 yo son finished Gears of War...
Old 12-04-07, 01:27 PM   #8
Camp0rz
*BANNED*

It's pretty much all of xbox live, not just halo.

Little kids on cod4 drive me insane. I don't really harass them with messages, but.. you know, I'll yell "stfu" a few times. It's all in good brotherly love, though.
Camp0rz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-07, 01:32 PM   #9
ViN86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog
Joe, for all ur tech knowledge, you are an idiot...wtf is ur 8 year old doing playing Halo...and dont even try justifying it

No wonder you have kids going around shooting people in schools, its wonderful parents like you!!!!

And you are not alone, I guess its an American thing...my colleague was boasting last week abt how his 10 yo son finished Gears of War...
LOL!

it's called teaching your kids that there's a difference between a video game and real life.

ive played violent video games since i was 8 years old. i am now 21 years old and i have no desire to be violent towards anyone.

quit buying the bull**** all the pussy liberals are feeding you. quit being a tool.
ViN86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 01:36 PM   #10
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornadog

There is always one prick such as your self that comes in and craps on the thread because they are the perfect person. No one asked you what you thought about me or my son.

I said my son plays it every once in a while and no he doesn't play it any more. He plays games that are age appropriate.

Judging by the writing in your sig, I take it you live in south east Asia or the Indian sub-continent some where? Yeah, don't talk to me about violence in the US.

I might as well add you to the list of smacktards as the kids that messaged my son.

BTW, who said I had a lot of tech knowledge? I know I never did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp0rz
It's pretty much all of xbox live, not just halo.

Little kids on cod4 drive me insane. I don't really harass them with messages, but.. you know, I'll yell "stfu" a few times. It's all in good brotherly love, though.
LOL you are a kid your self. I don't see any difference between a 18 year old and a 10 year old.
Old 12-04-07, 01:38 PM   #11
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
There is always one prick such as your self that comes in and craps on the thread because they are the perfect person. No one asked you what you thought about me or my son.
Well since he wants to start getting personal I'm sure he has no problem dealing with the fact he's a smug pretentious little ****sucker.
Old 12-04-07, 01:41 PM   #12
Stoneyguy
Mechwarrior

Send a message via MSN to Stoneyguy

Give Shadowrun a try. It's way better then Halo's multiplayer and now that the achievement whores are almost all gone the community is much better then Halo's as well. Since it's been out for some time, you should be able to find it for cheap.
Stoneyguy is offline   Reply With Quote