Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-04-07, 02:14 PM   #25
nVJoe

Default Re: Halo 3 PUNKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp0rz
No.. you see, what I typed was a joke. What you typed wasn't as funny.
LOL! It wasn't a joke as in haha funny. It was a joke as in "camporz is being made fun of haha". Little boys such as your self need to be limited to your use on the internet.
nVJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 02:20 PM   #26
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Bandit
That is the reason I don't use XBox Live, and the primary reason I'm a Sony Fanboy. From my experience, PS3 players are infinitely more considerate and mature online than 360 players. That isn't a "jab" at 360 owners...just a statement of what I've seen and heard.

I'm just saying...I don't play games on Xbox Live because I hate most of the random players I get put into games with, I rarely have a problem with random people on the Playstation Network.
That's because no one plays on the Sony online thing. If it was popular then it would have its fair share of Camp0rz.
Old 12-04-07, 02:21 PM   #27
Camp0rz
*BANNED*

Oh.. So you're saying it just wasn't supposed to be funny in the sense that jokes are normally funny. I'll conceded to that one, Nvjoezzzzz.
Camp0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 02:23 PM   #28
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp0rz
Oh.. So you're saying it just wasn't supposed to be funny in the sense that jokes are normally funny. I'll conceded to that one, Nvjoezzzzz.
LOL! you have a special kind of slowness. LOL!
Old 12-04-07, 02:24 PM   #29
Camp0rz
*BANNED*

LOL O RLY LOL
Old 12-04-07, 02:32 PM   #30
ralinn
Masters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nVJoe
I hate all of you who play Halo 3 multiplayer. You pathetic little asses. Why does this game generate such a high level of pricks? Here is what set off this rant.

My 8 year old son plays Halo 3 multiplyer every once in a while. He doesn't know exactly what every type of game play is, so he just jumps in a match and has fun. He likes to run around, blow stuff up and shoot the red guys. No harm in that. I do have to mute the idiots who talk on the voice chat because they are obnoxious morons who only know three words in the English language gay, fag and WTF. Yes WTF is now one word.

Ok so to the point. I see on Xbox live my son has three messages one with a voice file attached with it. I knew right then it was going to be a jerk and sure enough it was. This punk has the balls to start saying how badly my son sucks at the game and that he should never go into the ladder rankings again. This pissed me off to no end to hear some pimple faced jerkwad on my speakers. I shot back telling that PUNK he was playing a 8 year old, get used to it and never ever message this account again. I blocked all communications and left it at that.

Now should my son have been in a ladder bracket? If he knew what he was doing then it is a good thing to not go in there. I told him just to stay in the quick matching games and let the more competitive people play there. How ever for this sh|tbag to pollute my message inbox with his squeaky girly voice is beyond what I can stand.

75% of all online gamers are putzes. 99% of all Halo online gamers give pro-abortion rights groups a reason to exist.
I agree it's full of arse holes, I seem to have very bad experiences with Americans (no offence... I just... have). But let me get this straight... you let your 8 year old son play this game? You realise it has a mature rating, right? I don't mean to sound like a prick myself, but he really shouldn't be playing it in the first place...

It makes no difference if you mute people etc, the game is aimed at adults, so it will attact adults, therefore people will assume he's an adult. You should really expect something like this.

3Dmark06 Score: Who the **** actually cares?
360 & PSN ID: ralinn
ralinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 02:39 PM   #31
Lyme

Quote:
In other words when you start a thread complaining about the asshats on the internet, expect asshats to respond?
Glad your getting what your looking for.

Quote:
If you took offense to my thread then you are one of the smacktards I was talking about.
You didn't offend me at all, I'm simply working on a higher forum post count.

Quote:
LOL you try to take a pot shot while pretending to not take a pot shot? LOL
If I wanted to take a pot shot, I could simple attack people on a personal level like you do. But I get it, no one has the right to give advice to you concerning your son, but you have the right to tell everyone else what to do with theirs.. gotcha.

Quote:
I like run-on sentences.
I noticed you like alternate spelling and gramatical rules too.

Other than for your sincere enjoyment in bitching and complaining in this thread, was there any thing of substance you wanted to discuss? Or would it be faster if you made bitch posts and asked the mods to lock them yourself?
Lyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 02:41 PM   #32
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralinn
I agree it's full of arse holes, I seem to have very bad experiences with Americans (no offence... I just... have). But let me get this straight... you let your 8 year old son play this game? You realise it has a mature rating, right? I don't mean to sound like a prick myself, but he really shouldn't be playing it in the first place...

It makes no difference if you mute people etc, the game is aimed at adults, so it will attact adults, therefore people assume he's an adult.
Holy crap! Did you ready any of my following posts? Did you? You seem like a nice guy ralinn, so please, read my following posts. The total amount that my son has played this game was 5 or 6 times for about 20 minutes or so. I know it is a huge drawing to tell others how wrong they are but I already took care of the problem. My son doesn't play the game any more. We don't even own the game. I rented it to play the co-op with a buddy of mine.

The game is not aimed at adults. The game is aimed at teenagers. Look at all those tards that stood in line for days. Yeah, adults... LOL!

Old 12-04-07, 02:46 PM   #33
nVJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyme
Glad your getting what your looking for.

You didn't offend me at all, I'm simply working on a higher forum post count.

If I wanted to take a pot shot, I could simple attack people on a personal level like you do. But I get it, no one has the right to give advice to you concerning your son, but you have the right to tell everyone else what to do with theirs.. gotcha.

I noticed you like alternate spelling and gramatical rules too.

Other than for your sincere enjoyment in bitching and complaining in this thread, was there any thing of substance you wanted to discuss? Or would it be faster if you made bitch posts and asked the mods to lock them yourself?
Yeah, There wasn't any advice you could give me that I had not already enacted.
Old 12-04-07, 02:50 PM   #34
Camp0rz
*BANNED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralinn

It makes no difference if you mute people etc, the game is aimed at adults, so it will attact adults, therefore people will assume he's an adult. You should really expect something like this.
Honestly like.. his son shouldn't be playing it, but I grew up with violent games/movies and I've never committed a violent crime. If Nvjoe can be a responsible parent (and it sounds like he has been), ie not give him a microphone and make sure he doesn't go into ranked matches. I wouldn't really mind. As long as it doesn't hurt my experience as a legal player (over 17) then I couldn't care less. Nvjoe doesn't understand that he is doing the wrong thing and getting upset about it.

Also, Nvjoe, just because I post in your thread dosen't mean I'm attacking you, yet that's still automatically the response I get from you. It makes for real ****ty threads.

One more thing. Since you were being a douche for no reason, I don't understand how you have a leg to stand on in this argument. The game is rated 17+ and you're 10yo son is playing it online. Doesn't the game specifically say the game rating doesn't reflect online play because online it is often far worse language than what is put in game?

You can't take a child into a bar and ask the people there to "keep it to a minimum" because you have your kid with you. They'd tell you to take your kid and gtfo.

There are certain games that aren't meant for kids, but if you let your son play them, be prepared for him to be exposed to adult content. You are the one that exposed him to it. I'm assuming you played halo3 online before and since you did you should of picked up on how people act. Don't expect anything more from them, there will always be assholes and you should know that.

Quote:
I doubt anyone will seriously attempt to claim that there aren't a ton of jackasses on XBox Live.
No you wouldn't think anyone would claim that, yet Nvjoe puts his little kid on there and then gets mad at how everyone acts. If he didn't know how people acted on live before putting his kid on it, then that is still his fault for not checking it out first.
Old 12-04-07, 02:51 PM   #35
Lyme

Quote:
I really think the main point of this thread wasn't even the fact that nvjoe's son was playing Halo, the main point was that Halo 3 is full of ****tards.

I doubt anyone will seriously attempt to claim that there aren't a ton of jackasses on XBox Live.
Xbox live, internet, life, etc.. Yep.
Lyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-07, 02:53 PM   #36
ralinn
Masters

Quote:
Holy crap! Did you ready any of my following posts? Did you? You seem like a nice guy ralinn, so please, read my following posts. The total amount that my son has played this game was 5 or 6 times for about 20 minutes or so. I know it is a huge drawing to tell others how wrong they are but I already took care of the problem. My son doesn't play the game any more. We don't even own the game. I rented it to play the co-op with a buddy of mine.

The game is not aimed at adults. The game is aimed at teenagers. Look at all those tards that stood in line for days. Yeah, adults... LOL!
Sorry, no I didn't read all the posts. But you know those times where you just read the first post and you just can't help but click reply ASAP?

Anyway, I guess being rated Adult or Mature is irrelevant, it's still not for kids. I guess you learnt your lesson the hard way.

3Dmark06 Score: Who the **** actually cares?
360 & PSN ID: ralinn
ralinn is offline   Reply With Quote