|12-08-07, 11:22 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicagoland, once a year in Poland
Neverwinters Nights v1.69.8100
Neverwinters Nights v1.69.8100, Yes NWN patch, not NWN2.
this is what i call support, EA better not screw up Bioware.
The first 1.69 beta patch is now available for download.
This beta patch currently only supports the English version of Neverwinter Nights running under Windows for users that have both expansion packs installed (SoU and HotU).
The 1.69 beta patch contains a couple of Vista specific changes, including:
- A fix for videos not playing properly under Windows Vista.
- Prompting Vista users to elevate privileges when running Neverwinter Nights.
Windows 8 the next big failure, right after Windows ME
|12-08-07, 06:33 PM||#4|
Stop looking at me
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Neverwinters Nights v1.69.8100
I started playing NWN online about a month ago. I'm pretty pissed though that it runs like a dog on my PC though (C2D E6400, 8800GT).
1. Q6600 @ 3.2, ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo, Powercolor HD 4890 CrossFire, 4GB Mushkin DDR2-1066, 3x 24" LCD, Matrox TripleHead2Go, Audigy 2 ZS
2. Q9550 @ 3.7, ASUS P5K, Galaxy 8800GT G92, 2GB Mushkin DDR2-1066, Samsung 710N + Samsung 205BW, Audigy 2 + SB Live! 5.1 (hooked up together, really), dad's comp
3. XP-M 2500+ @ 205x11.5, Gigabyte nForce2-400, GeForce4 Ti4200, 2x512MB OCZ DDR-400 "Premier", oldie
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Neverwinter Nights impressions||Kruno||Gaming Central||25||08-03-02 06:32 PM|