Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Crysis

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-11-07, 01:22 PM   #1
Noodles

Default I'm Learning the Sand Box Editor

Very fun once you get the hang of it... The only things I have problems with (as far as the basics go)

Is deleting/moving things after you've placed them down.

And Placing things in the spot i want to place them in. The click and drag doesnt seem to work properly... Sometimes itll drag a troop out (if im spawning an enemy) and other times the troop will not be visible and only his coordinates.

Also, ammo doesnt seem to be applying.

But its fun stuff.. wish i could easily delete/move things.. other wise ill never be able to make a good map!!
WestDigi 7200 rpm 320g
WestDigi 7200 rpm 250g
Asus PK53 Deluxe mobo

^That's 4 years old, YIKES! time to upgrade!
Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-07, 01:29 PM   #2
J-Mag
Weapon of MassConsumption

Default Re: I'm Learning the Sand Box Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodles
Very fun once you get the hang of it... The only things I have problems with (as far as the basics go)

Is deleting/moving things after you've placed them down.

And Placing things in the spot i want to place them in. The click and drag doesnt seem to work properly... Sometimes itll drag a troop out (if im spawning an enemy) and other times the troop will not be visible and only his coordinates.
Just use the follow terrain button on your toolbar, that makes placing items far easier than using coordinate based placement.

Also, why is deleting hard? Use the entity icon to select it, don't actually click on the 3d model or where you think the 3d model is...
J-Mag is offline   Reply With Quote