Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-18-07, 06:52 PM   #13
Xav
Professional NV Lurker

Default Re: Sweet Deal for 360 owners & Bourne fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EciDemon
Ive only had the console for a few months, so the guarantee is of course still active, but i really do not want to have to mess with microsoft support to get it fixed, however here in sweden. Place of purchase is obligated by law take care of any defected hardware (unless your responsible for it) two years from date of purchase. But i dont wanna return the console with the harddrive and all my saves and stuff...

I think im going to go down there and talk to them and see what can be done, it's really driving me nuts.
Just swap the box..they will let you keep your HDD.

System II: C2D E8400 || Gigabyte GA-EP35 || 2GB Gskill DDR2 1066 || XFX GTX 260 Black Edition || Audigy 2 || Corsair TX650 || Klipsch PM 2.1 || Gateway 2185W LCD

Consoles: 360/PS3
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-07, 10:50 AM   #14
Athena
spirit filled

Default Re: Sweet Deal for 360 owners & Bourne fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by EciDemon
reason im asking, is not just the noise level of the internal dvd (samsung btw, whom I have no respect for what so ever when it comes to cd/dvd readers/burners) but also as I get read errors a lot.
Whens the last time you ran a lens cleaner disc in there? I do not dis-like Samsung as much as Phillips, but they are down on the list for sure.