Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-27-07, 09:58 AM   #49
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Send a message via MSN to Nanosuitguy
Default Re: Crysis VS COD 4: A Video Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixteH
This is coming from someone who's nvnews username is tied to Crysis, please go and look at some turtles noob.

Read the rest of the thread and you will know why i prefer cod4 over crysis.
Go home kid... Play some more cs and cod4...

And this is not my real nick.. just took something fast... Am not tied to crysis, far from... cod4 is just the same **** over again... only new weapons (skins?) and new environments and you die easier.
Nanosuitguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-07, 10:02 AM   #50
Logical

Lol pick up your dummy or pacifier or whatever you call it were your from and stick it back in your mouth.

Unlike you my games collection doesnt just stop at crysis
Logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-07, 10:03 AM   #51
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Quote:
Lol pick up your dummy or pacifier or whatever you call it were your from and stick it back in your mouth.
Lol idiot, just **** off.. fanboy, noone likes your attitude here...
Old 12-27-07, 10:08 AM   #52
Logical

Hehehe i can't believe im arguing with kiddies like you.

Btw i dont have an attitude and i certainly am not a fan boy there are many games i love to play and atm cod4 just happens to be top of my list.

P.S look at my sig....i aint here just to talk about games or 1 game in your case. I come here because of my love of custom PC's, games, overclocking and my ability to give advice to people with technical issues.

TY, UL & WP
Old 12-27-07, 10:12 AM   #53
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Quote:
Hehehe i can't believe im arguing with kiddies like you.

Btw i dont have an attitude and i certainly am not a fan boy there are many games i love to play and atm cod4 just happens to be top of my list.

P.S look at my sig....i aint here just to talk about games or 1 game in your case. I come here because of my love of custom PC's, games, overclocking and my ability to give advice to people with technical issues.

TY, UL & WP
Yes you have a very bad attiture kid... Respect others opinions. First thing to do you bash on my nickname. And you love games, yes youre a fanboy, you protect cod4 even tho you know that crysis is a better game even tho you happens to like cod4 more because its just like cs and quake... Small, intensive, nothing to use the brain for, just aim and press the button. Nothing new, same crap over again... On top of that its bad balanced and you die too easy. And then respawn just as fast.. lol i had it with poor balanced games already.
Old 12-27-07, 10:15 AM   #54
Logical

Hehehe sounds like you havent even played cod4 and i never bashed your name...you called me an idiot and i responded to your comment about your comparison of both games with "and thats coming from someone who has a username tied to crysis" hardly bashing your name now is it. ?

Get a grip plz. You sound like your having kittens.
Old 12-27-07, 10:26 AM   #55
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

Yes, i think youre an idiot when you wright stuff without thinking of why things are what they are... I played through cod4, i wasn't impressed.. its like cod2. Nothing new, intense.. entertaining fast action that is over in 7 hrs or something... Why do my nickname even have anything to do with this? Its crysis related and thats it. Took it in the haste in lack of ideas. Wait until crysis ep2 and 3 is out, along with all the optimizing and graphical improvements.. then please compare it again... Also, new map pack for crysis, 5 new.. So 15 big maps is very generous and give choises and variation. Having linear and small maps combined with you-die-too-fast/easy is not a good combination. Technically crysis is alot more worked out, more details, more love and more time and effort has been put into the game compared to cod4. Models, animations, sounds, music, etc etc you name it. It its just the first part. Its like reading the first book of lord of the rings and compare it with one book. They are about the same length but the journy doesn't end there by far. Cod4 is damned short and MP doesn't do it. More balancing, more maps, bigger maps please. But in the end, its all a matter of taste. They are very different so it makes it harder to compare.

Crysis...

Better AI
Better graphics
Better physis
Better animations
Better sounds/new sound
Less linear
More interactive
More interaction with the world and animals
More realism
Newthinking
More levels
Bigger maps
More choises

Some of them.. Technically crysis is just alot more than cod4...
Old 12-27-07, 10:34 AM   #56
Logical

*Yawn*

Again you have failed to read in this thread why i think COD4 is better than Crysis...me along with thousands of other people out there.

And more maps you say....what 16 out of the box isn't enough lol

Your laughable and your opinion is biased, i cba reading your BS anymore and i certainly cba with arguing with you about your early Christmas present your great aunt fanny got for you. I can just imagine it, "Now take good care of that game, you wont get another till next year you know and make sure your a good boy for mummy". Lol.

Im off to read the rest of Nvnews forums unlike you i bookmarked the homepage....not the crysis sub forum lol.

Old 12-27-07, 10:38 AM   #57
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

TrixteH, you really are acting like a 9 year old kid.
Old 12-27-07, 10:52 AM   #58
Nanosuitguy
call me Nano

I give up... Learn to read and understand what i say kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanosuitguy
But in the end, its all a matter of taste. They are very different so it makes it harder to compare.

Crysis are technically a better game on the following points:

Better AI
Better graphics
Better physis
Better animati......
Old 12-27-07, 10:54 AM   #59
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

Well what do you expect with a sig like that? Hes prolly stuck in this thread, dazzled by all the colors that pop up on his screen after every post.
Old 12-27-07, 11:50 AM   #60
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonelo
Looks better than Crysis in medium , like Crysis in high . A masterpiece of coding and incredible engine .
You are either blind or dumb, take your pick.