Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-31-07, 08:36 PM   #25
evilchris

Default Re: LOTR HD?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythy
Ok well some people are just really stuck up and morally perfect. I am guessing your one off them. Thank god I am not I am a firm believer in try before you buy and "once its paid for its yours" If I buy a DVD and the disk is scratched I feel that I am 100% with in my right to grab a copy on line. I am sorry you do not see it that way. Luckily for me there are millions around the world that agree with me. I am a big fan of LOTR and I will do what it takes to get my hands on it in HD and when its officially released they will get my money. If DLing a copy of the same movie I already owns makes me a thief then tattoo a pirate on my ass and be done with it...
Here's the kicker junior, you can't "DL it in HD". Crap ass recordings from TBSHD with commercials don't count.

I actually do know of an official release in Blu-Ray that is available shortly but am not going to tell you how to aquire it legally since you're such a bad ass bit torrent kid.
Old 12-31-07, 08:37 PM   #26
Tork64

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilchris
Wow, Mr. Idiot Kid with a crap job and no money. What I am doing about it is laughing at what a broke ass loser you are.
Sorry Mr Internet police man but I think you should do something more productive instead of being the forum hall monitor. Perhaps you should point your holier than thou finger somewhere else.
Samsung Widescreen 920bw
Vista / XP Pro
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-07, 08:38 PM   #27
evilchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork64
Sorry Mr Internet police man but I think you should do something more productive instead of being the forum hall monitor. Perhaps you should point your holier than thou finger somewhere else.
Perhaps you should respect the rules of the forum as set by the owner. I am sure Mike doesn't want the RIAA and MPAA sending him subpoenas for his web logs so they can identify your punk ass. The forum is not the place for warez kiddies.
Old 12-31-07, 08:39 PM   #28
mythy
Single Male

Quote:
Here's the kicker junior, you can't "DL it in HD". Crap ass recordings from TBSHD with commercials don't count.

I actually do know of an official release in Blu-Ray that is available shortly but am not going to tell you how to aquire it legally since you're such a bad ass bit torrent kid.

Meh BD sucks any way I need it on HD if it does hit BD It will be out in a split second any way

---Q6600 @3.45 430FSB - P5K Deluxe---
---1066 5-4-4-12 PL6! - 257 GTX OCed---
---ASUS Xonar DX - Dell 2407 24 LCD---
mythy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-07, 08:41 PM   #29
mythy
Single Male

Quote:
Perhaps you should respect the rules of the forum as set by the owner. I am sure Mike doesn't want the RIAA and MPAA sending him subpoenas for his web logs so they can identify your punk ass.

The rules (as far as I know) wernt broken we were talking about a HD release and whats out there. No one posted links and talked about where to DL it from. Your just being a forum prick trying to bash us for wanting it in HD.

Also as far as KoRnfR3ak and Zelda_fan they only posted screen shots of PVR recordings which as you stated are legal so theres nothing illegal going on here and the only rules that were broken were by you and your slander towards others and indecency towards other forum members. You should work on trying to be kind to other people and toning down that attitude of yours.

Old 12-31-07, 08:43 PM   #30
evilchris

Quote:
The rules (as far as I know) wernt broken we were talking about a HD release and whats out there. No one posted links and talked about where to DL it from. Your just being a forum prick trying to bash us for wanting it in HD.
You are talking about your "right" to pirate movies in a forum that doesn't support or condone piracy in any way, shape or form. This thread will be closed because of it. If you want it in HD, buy it in HD. You don't have some god given right since you "bought the DVD", to pirate illegal rips.

I just looked at your profile and a lot was explained. Age: 22. Most your age don't have a clue in the world of the concept of working and paying for things. Entitlement generation.
Old 12-31-07, 08:43 PM   #31
Tork64

Quote:
Exaclty. Idiot ignored permanently. Have fun with your miserable life evilchris
Samsung Widescreen 920bw
Vista / XP Pro
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-07, 08:46 PM   #32
evilchris

Quote:
Meh BD sucks any way I need it on HD if it does hit BD It will be out in a split second any way
The BD will look identical to the HD DVD genius. Save some more paper route money and go format neutral. Of course the real reason you hate BD is the more advanced copy protection, more difficult to pirate for you.

Old 12-31-07, 08:47 PM   #33
evilchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tork64
Exaclty. Idiot ignored permanently. Have fun with your miserable life evilchris
WQLECOME TO INGORR!!!1 WLELXC OME TO CINRO1!!!

My life is wonderful. I have everything I want and don't have to steal. Enjoy your 8x10 dorm room.
Old 12-31-07, 08:48 PM   #34
mythy
Single Male

well actually I hate it because its players cost more and I only bought a HD DVD drive. a pirate wouldn't care at all since he will just download a copy in either format.

I use netflix for all my HD DVD needs

Old 12-31-07, 08:49 PM   #35
evilchris

Quote:
well actually I hate it because its players cost more and I only bought a HD DVD drive. a pirate wouldn't care at all since he will just download a copy in either format.

I use netflix for all my HD DVD needs
Format neutrality costs $240 via a LG BD/HD DVD drive. You said you have a HTPC so I don't see the problem with a mere $240.
Old 12-31-07, 08:56 PM   #36
mythy
Single Male

I had no idea they were that cheap I am using a Xbox HD drive I could sell that for $150 on ebay $90 for a internal drive isnt bad at all