Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 12-31-07, 04:23 PM   #1
911medic
Is it football season yet

Default Fix for GHIII mono problem--Wii

Anyone with the Wii and GHIII who's concerned about the fact that it doesn't output anything but mono sound might find this useful. Just came across this on the Activision support site:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Activision Support
We recently became aware that some consumers have not been able to enjoy the full audio output in the Wii version of Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. We are currently working with Nintendo and are planning to issue an improved audio experience in future versions of the game. We expect to have re-mastered discs available by early 2008 and we will be offering consumers replacement discs at no cost once they become available. Should you have any further inquiries, please contact Activision customer support at http://www.activision.com/support. Customers based in North America wanting to pre-register for a free replacement disc can call (866) 780-8286 and we will notify you once the replacement discs are available. We thank all of our customers for their support and patience.
I called the phone number and the person that answered stated I was calling the "Activision Exchange Center." She took my name/address/phone number/e-mail and stated they'll e-mail me when the replacement discs are ready.
E4300 @ 3GHz (lapped) || Tuniq Tower 120 (lapped) || Gigabyte EP45-UD3L || eVGA 8800GTS 640MB @ 648/1512/999 || 6GB DDR2-800 @ 5-5-5-15|| 74GB Raptor || 80GB Caviar || 250GB WD || Corsair HX520W || Samsung 225BW 22" LCD (1680x1050) || X-Fi XtremeGamer || Win7 RC x64 || Antec SX1040BII Server Tower || Altec-Lansing ATP3 Speakers
No comprehension to fail; I vacuum the wind for my sail
Can't be the rest; Let others waste my time?
Owning success is the bottom line

911medic is offline   Reply With Quote