Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Home Theater A/V

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-11-08, 08:19 PM   #13
Lyme

Default Re: Netflix goes Blu-Ray Exclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAkUp
I guess that confirms it then.

Already have an HD-DVD player but I guess I should start looking for a good Bluray player
You may want to wait until the blu-ray spec stops changing, or buy a ps3 instead of a dedicated player.
Lyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-08, 09:17 PM   #14
j0j081

where are all the MORONS saying it's "The End For Blu-Ray" now? read it and weep b*tches.
j0j081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-08, 11:08 PM   #15
Phuccinnutt
Commanderoftwo&two

How about my Disk that you havent shipped to me...
Sorry guys I dont mean to spam, but when I havenot recieved the item I paid for and see that the person has been on the site, and has been ignoring
and or not sending out the item I paid for very quickly. Im getting kind of Pissed "j0j081" I have been patient but no9w I am not..
Phuccinnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-08, 08:14 AM   #16
j0j081

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuccinnutt
How about my Disk that you havent shipped to me...
Sorry guys I dont mean to spam, but when I havenot recieved the item I paid for and see that the person has been on the site, and has been ignoring
and or not sending out the item I paid for very quickly. Im getting kind of Pissed "j0j081" I have been patient but no9w I am not..
I just received your pm. I don't understand why you complained in here. The pm is stamped 11:21 PM my time, you posted this at 11:08 PM meaning you didn't try to contact me about the item first which is a little rude IMO. Yeah anyway, for those wondering the item was shipped about a week ago but it's to Canada so I have no idea how long it takes. I also informed Phuccinnutt before I sent it that I had been extremely sick and was unable to send it and another item I sold to someone else right away. He seemed to understand at the time...
j0j081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-08, 09:25 AM   #17
Phuccinnutt
Commanderoftwo&two

Well not nowing anything is the key the last thing I remmebered is that you were sick. And we all do things that regret and once I went to paypal then remmbered using the email and I had already wrote this one so I apoligze and now I know something rather then nothing....Ok Joe people forget fast even in this business.. and have a better one then before. Also I am the Nutt not Joe
Phuccinnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-08, 02:53 PM   #18
kev13dd

Microsoft needs to release the BluRay addon quickly now that HD-DVD is dead. They said last year they were open to supporting whatever HD format won, and I can't see how it's possible to argue HD-DVD is still alive. Once you can't rent them, or have any new movies coming out for it, you're a dead format

Plus with the PS3 now in control of the dominat format, it makes sense to release SOMETHING to compete against it with. With over 10 million Xbox360s out there you're bound to sell at least a million or two if you release one- and making money is all that matters to Microsoft, right? Here's hoping

K
Maybe the guys at Shugashack should play around with their gamma correction just a little bit because most of the screenshot are so dark you can't get an idea of what this game is really going to look like
In reference to Doom 3 screenshots from 2001
kev13dd is offline   Reply With Quote