Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-20-08, 11:52 PM   #49
Dvahlish

Default Re: Good Compilation UI for WoW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK
Nature's grasp is extremely important for BG and world PVP. It traps hunters pets and it traps rogues with very little action on your part. You can cast it from bear and cat without going to caster. It costs no energy, no rage, no mana. Only one talent point, it's so worth it. I can't tell you how many times I've royally screwed up a rogues battle plan with that. Hell it even helps with those times when you are just passing through an area and you have some mob on your butt and he won't go away. There is very little reason not to have it IMO.

Also I think heard somebody on this forum (don't remember who) say that shredding attacks and bleeds aren't very useful for solo pvp. Boy is that ever wrong. Most of the time I start a battle with a pounce, get behind and shred (double the damage of claw for only a little more energy) followed by rake, FFF, claw, (sometimes another rake,) then rip. After that I often back off and moonfire, then rejuvenate. That leaves them with 5 dots ticking their health away, while I can either gain some distance to end combat and re-stealth for another pounce, or shift to bear then charge and bash.
Remebering that once you hit 66 all of this is no longer going to be an issue for rogues.
Druids bothered me somewhat until I got cloak of shadows, teamed with Will of forsaken and the lovely trinket insignia of the horde and movement imobilisers and dots no longer bother me....
And being combat mace spec...a lot of the time I can out dps a druid as well