Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-08, 05:22 AM   #157
bacon12
Registered User
 
bacon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,532
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

It is Slippe, and the SP was surprisingly good as well. After some bugs are fixed and some polishing it is gonna be an awesome squad based BF game.

Right now the hud looks like something for the Xbox.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 08:39 AM   #158
Blade
It's just a ride....
 
Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Your Sisters Bed
Posts: 903
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12
Funny guy. haha. Lots of people if they remap the keys then you can't get out of vehicles.

Thats the bug I am referring to, and there are at least 50 threads on them already.

Try engaging your brain, E is default to get in & out of vehicles, dont remap it & voila it works, ffs.
__________________
____________________________
Sigs Are For Heros!
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 09:35 AM   #159
conroejoe
*BANNED*
 
conroejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 969
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12
It is Slippe, and the SP was surprisingly good as well. After some bugs are fixed and some polishing it is gonna be an awesome squad based BF game.

Right now the hud looks like something for the Xbox.

Its nowhere near BF2 imo, on it's own it's a cool shooter. Little arcadish maybe. BF2 is very realistic I dont find Frontlines to be very realistic however.
conroejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 09:44 AM   #160
ATi
RooR
 
ATi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by conroejoe
Its nowhere near BF2 imo, on it's own it's a cool shooter. Little arcadish maybe. BF2 is very realistic I dont find Frontlines to be very realistic however.
BF2 is very realistic ???? can i say medic i died for the 6th time make me walk again!? it only takes 1/2 headshots to die i love frontlines!
__________________
Intel Core i5-2500K @4.3
ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0)
msi GTX295
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2 x 4GB 1648
HD1.5tb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:02 AM   #161
Blade
It's just a ride....
 
Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Your Sisters Bed
Posts: 903
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by conroejoe
Its nowhere near BF2 imo, on it's own it's a cool shooter. Little arcadish maybe. BF2 is very realistic I dont find Frontlines to be very realistic however.


BF2 realistic?.......... Priceless.

__________________
____________________________
Sigs Are For Heros!
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:03 AM   #162
bacon12
Registered User
 
bacon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,532
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
Try engaging your brain, E is default to get in & out of vehicles, dont remap it & voila it works, ffs.
Yea ok, try not being such an asshat/fanboi. It's a bug if you can't get out of vehicles after freakin remapping your keys, which btw the default mapping sucks.

This game can be very nice, but it is still feeling, and acting like a rushed console port right now. No VOIP, no server files, in game chat mixed in with game stats, no joystick support, need I go on.

I am not bashing the game or the devs, because I like it. Just needs some work is all. For instance here is a funny screenshot I took last night of my invisible man squad mate.

bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:06 AM   #163
Blade
It's just a ride....
 
Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Your Sisters Bed
Posts: 903
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12
Yea ok, try not being such an asshat/fanboi. It's a bug if you can't get out of vehicles after freakin remapping your keys, which btw the default mapping sucks.

This game can be very nice, but it is still feeling, and acting like a rushed console port right now. No VOIP, no server files, in game chat mixed in with game stats, no joystick support, need I go on.

I am not bashing the game or the devs, because I like it. Just needs some work is all. For instance here is a funny screenshot I took last night of my invisible man squad mate.


Firstly... never mind.

Secondly a fanboiy i am not, 3rdly (is that a word?), asshat yaself mofo.
__________________
____________________________
Sigs Are For Heros!
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:06 AM   #164
ATi
RooR
 
ATi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,500
Talking Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12
Yea ok, try not being such an asshat/fanboi. It's a bug if you can't get out of vehicles after freakin remapping your keys, which btw the default mapping sucks.

This game can be very nice, but it is still feeling, and acting like a rushed console port right now. No VOIP, no server files, in game chat mixed in with game stats, no joystick support, need I go on.

I am not bashing the game or the devs, because I like it. Just needs some work is all. For instance here is a funny screenshot I took last night of my invisible man squad mate.


Hahaha wtf? what drivers are you using I never seen that.../. if this feels like a "like a rushed console port right now" try playing the xbox360 one lol
__________________
Intel Core i5-2500K @4.3
ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0)
msi GTX295
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2 x 4GB 1648
HD1.5tb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-04-08, 10:18 AM   #165
conroejoe
*BANNED*
 
conroejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 969
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade
BF2 realistic?.......... Priceless.


BF2 looks alot more realistic than this cartoonish stuff... wtf??
conroejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:21 AM   #166
ATi
RooR
 
ATi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,500
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by conroejoe
BF2 looks alot more realistic than this cartoonish stuff... wtf??
hahaha are you runing this at low? or playing for the xbox360 wtf are you on any drugs?
__________________
Intel Core i5-2500K @4.3
ASUS P8P67 (REV 3.0)
msi GTX295
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB 2 x 4GB 1648
HD1.5tb
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
corsair620HX
Windows7 64 home premium
Dell LED G2210
ATi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:22 AM   #167
bacon12
Registered User
 
bacon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,532
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Latest 169.21, but I am not alone, just made sure when I saw it to get the proof. I am not the only one to see it, others have reported this before.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-08, 10:23 AM   #168
conroejoe
*BANNED*
 
conroejoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 969
Default Re: Frontlines: Fuel of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATi
hahaha are you runing this at low? or playing for the xbox360 wtf are you on any drugs?

1680x1050, very high.

Its fun but it's not realistic. Its more arcade-ish than anything not realistic.
conroejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Napoleon: Total War Free Weekend and 50% off! News Gaming Headlines 0 06-15-12 01:30 AM
Naval War: Arctic Circle review News Archived News Items 0 06-08-12 10:20 PM
Warhorse: War Of The Roses Shows Off Mounted Combat News Archived News Items 0 06-01-12 08:30 AM
Now Available - Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai DLCs News Archived News Items 0 05-30-12 03:40 PM
Total War: Shogun 2 Map Editor Totally Out Now News Archived News Items 0 05-24-12 03:50 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.