Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-07-08, 11:34 AM   #25
RaidenWoW
ಠ_ಠ

Default Re: Free MMORPGS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan
you can afford a 2g+ rig with XP and vista 32 bit but you can afford the $10 a month (if you sign up for 6 months) WoW payment?

That's $120 a year. $180 if you pay $15.

A regular PC game is $60 and you can play it as long as you want. WoW is a semi-ripoff.
Old 03-07-08, 11:38 AM   #26
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenWoW

A regular PC game is $60 and you can play it as long as you want. WoW is a semi-ripoff.
Yeah, it is. The biggest thing for me is that I don't know when I'll really get to sit down and really get some good playing time in. I start my new job on Monday and Lord knows I won't be able to play hardly anything unless it's the weekend lol. That's why I wanted something free.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 01:09 PM   #27
six_storm

Ok, so now I'm just stuck. I talked to the harp player in the middle of Briaka (whatever it's called) and he wants me to kill a huge butterfly and some "Blaverus King" . . . but I've searched high and low, only to find small creatures all around. WTF?
Old 03-07-08, 02:27 PM   #28
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
Ok, so now I'm just stuck. I talked to the harp player in the middle of Briaka (whatever it's called) and he wants me to kill a huge butterfly and some "Blaverus King" . . . but I've searched high and low, only to find small creatures all around. WTF?
you gotta go to the corners all the way to the northW and northE and southW

see the circle fields in the corner? thats where they are at.

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 03:12 PM   #29
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha
you gotta go to the corners all the way to the northW and northE and southW

see the circle fields in the corner? thats where they are at.
Gotcha!

Hey guys, here is another fun MMORPG I just found. It's called "Cabal":

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/info.og?op=features

It says it's in beta but I beg to differ. There are tons of videos on YouTube for this one, so check it out and let me know if you are playing. FilePlanet has the best download speeds for it too.
Old 03-07-08, 04:03 PM   #30
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Quote:
Gotcha!

Hey guys, here is another fun MMORPG I just found. It's called "Cabal":

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/info.og?op=features

It says it's in beta but I beg to differ. There are tons of videos on YouTube for this one, so check it out and let me know if you are playing. FilePlanet has the best download speeds for it too.
yeah Cabal just became open beta week ago, is there a healing class in that game? looks like they all melee and 1 magic.

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 04:22 PM   #31
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha
yeah Cabal just became open beta week ago, is there a healing class in that game? looks like they all melee and 1 magic.
Hmm. Not real sure. I just downloaded and started playing this afternoon so I have no clue. It's been a little easier to find quest compared to 2Moons so far, but I haven't played enough to really get into it.

As far as 2Moons, I'm a Lv. 13 Azure Knight. It does bug me that I got look all over the place just to find one quest. Usually with WoW, Cabal or Fiesta, quests are easy to find. Oh well, just a personal preference I guess.
Old 03-07-08, 04:30 PM   #32
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidenWoW

A regular game has a limited replay value, WoW doesn't...

Old 03-07-08, 04:49 PM   #33
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
A regular game has a limited replay value, WoW doesn't...
WoW also is constantly patched and added to. It's so much bigger now than when it launched.
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 04:49 PM   #34
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?

regular games don't get regular content upgrades/additions on a regualr basis... wow does
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 04:51 PM   #35
Tr1cK
not coming back

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182
regular games don't get regular content upgrades/additions on a regualr basis... wow does
HAH! I beat you!
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-08, 06:23 PM   #36
Bman212121

Quote:
Hmm. Not real sure. I just downloaded and started playing this afternoon so I have no clue. It's been a little easier to find quest compared to 2Moons so far, but I haven't played enough to really get into it.

As far as 2Moons, I'm a Lv. 13 Azure Knight. It does bug me that I got look all over the place just to find one quest. Usually with WoW, Cabal or Fiesta, quests are easy to find. Oh well, just a personal preference I guess.
Yea, it seems to be scaled down from what I've heard from my friends. I haven't really played any other MMOs but I found this one pretty easy to understand and pick up on what is going on. What you really should do though is take a look at the forums at acclaim, and also at http://2moons.mmosite.com There are some tutorials made by high lvl admins on acclaims site that give a decent guide to each character and a lot of different aspects of the game. MMOSite has a ton of resources for the game and can help you figure out a lot of how your skills work, what fortifying will do for you, etc etc.

I'm thinking of playing around with an AK as well, they have a lot of cool skills. They have 2 handed weapons, sword and shield, and I think they can also dual wield but I'm not sure. What makes them a great class is they have a fast heal skill, and they can take fairly well especially with a shield.
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote