Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 03-07-08, 06:28 PM   #37
Bman212121

Default Re: Free MMORPGS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha
no you do get XP on some of the quests not all, I'm a lvl 111 summoner there let me know if you need help..

and LORD-eX-Bu are you still playing 2Mooons? i stopped playing for 3 months and wanted to try it out again.
Hmm, you could probably kill anything I can get access to. Should be able to do Fast A's no problem with you.

As for the bots they did a good job at getting rid of a lot of them. There are still spam bots in the castles but sometimes the VGM's take care of that. The only thing I've been running into lately is people using hacks to help them get more mobs to attack and keep them from attacking back. You know something is up when you running into an area and all of the sudden there are 20 mobs just standing there picking their noses. (Hopes Hirantha isn't one of the hacking noobs with a summoner)
Bman212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-08, 03:47 AM   #38
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman212121
Hmm, you could probably kill anything I can get access to. Should be able to do Fast A's no problem with you.

As for the bots they did a good job at getting rid of a lot of them. There are still spam bots in the castles but sometimes the VGM's take care of that. The only thing I've been running into lately is people using hacks to help them get more mobs to attack and keep them from attacking back. You know something is up when you running into an area and all of the sudden there are 20 mobs just standing there picking their noses. (Hopes Hirantha isn't one of the hacking noobs with a summoner)
lol nah, i've worked so much for this char and i don't wanna hack and Jeopardize that, besides, i started playing long time ago before there was any bots or hacks.. yeah hacking just playing sux, they are slowly killing this game. after the next big patch they all will be fixed.

oh and AK can dual wield, they own the best weapons i've seen in any game.

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-08, 10:14 AM   #39
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

I just put my two PCs together and I'm in the process of reinstalling 2Moons. Does this mean that my character is screwed? Are my characters saved on my computer instead of on the server?

Oh well, my Cabal character was apparently saved on my PC and I had to start all over. Good thing that I wasn't very far lol.
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-08, 12:29 PM   #40
hirantha
SUC SUDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
I just put my two PCs together and I'm in the process of reinstalling 2Moons. Does this mean that my character is screwed? Are my characters saved on my computer instead of on the server?

Oh well, my Cabal character was apparently saved on my PC and I had to start all over. Good thing that I wasn't very far lol.
wow Cabal is like that? no actually 2moons chrs are saved in their servers. nothing to worry..

Look me up in AION and GW2
Game Tag: Famorak
hirantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-08, 12:31 PM   #41
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirantha
wow Cabal is like that? no actually 2moons chrs are saved in their servers. nothing to worry..
Sweet. Cabal has been real fun, I like how you don't have to explore just to find quests. The fighting style is different as well. You can attack multiple enemies instead of just one. Very fun stuff.

I need to get back on 2Moons and play a little tonight.
Old 03-10-08, 12:45 PM   #42
Bman212121

Quote:
Sweet. Cabal has been real fun, I like how you don't have to explore just to find quests. The fighting style is different as well. You can attack multiple enemies instead of just one. Very fun stuff.

I need to get back on 2Moons and play a little tonight.
I don't understand why online only games save profiles on the local machine. If you can't play the game without being online, it doesn't make a lot of sense to store profiles locally. It is so much nicer to just be able to go anywhere that has the game installed and login without having to remember to copy your profile. The other thing is that it is one less thing that people can try to hack, if they can't get to their profiles, they can't try to hack it and give themselves stuff they shouldn't have.
Old 03-11-08, 02:45 PM   #43
six_storm

So I tried playing 2Moons again last night and I just couldn't get back into it. Cabal has just been a blast for me to play!
Old 03-24-08, 04:51 AM   #44
sharvin
*BANNED*

lol here the 2 month gamecards cost $40 each
sharvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-08, 02:26 PM   #45
Lyme

Listing of free MMO's http://www.onrpg.com/ there are a shi. a significant amount of free ones out there.
Lyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-08, 12:05 AM   #46
Bman212121

Quote:
So I tried playing 2Moons again last night and I just couldn't get back into it. Cabal has just been a blast for me to play!
Hey Six are you still playing Cabal by chance?

I'm about ready to hang up my hat on 2Moons. Ever since the BMR patch they have sucessfully degraded the game little by little until there is nothing left of it. It's pretty bad when the bots are now invading a lvl 65+ area.
Old 01-22-09, 07:36 AM   #47
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman212121 View Post
Hey Six are you still playing Cabal by chance?

I'm about ready to hang up my hat on 2Moons. Ever since the BMR patch they have sucessfully degraded the game little by little until there is nothing left of it. It's pretty bad when the bots are now invading a lvl 65+ area.
I thought about picking Cabal back up. I got a few levels in before I stopped playing . . .
Old 01-28-09, 11:51 AM   #48
six_storm

I picked Cabal back up last weekend, but Zoomy laid on the peer pressure and made me buy the Guild Wars Trilogy Monday . . .