Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-27-08, 01:34 PM   #121
|MaguS|

Default Re: ***Official GTA4 Feedback Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by evox
Jeux already revealed the release date for PC as Oct08. Eitherway, given GTA's previous track record and the additional sales, it's obviously stupid not to bring the game to the PC platform. I'm really curious to why you don't want this game to hit PCs, some ridiculously silly reason I bet. Meh, whatever.
I never said i didn't want it on the PC, I just find it silly that people consider everything a known fact without the company actually announcing anything.

So Jeux has announced the date... that means **** untill Rockstar actually announces that they are even going to bother to release it on the PC. It's all rumors untill its made official...

EDIT: I actually read the article from Jeux and its funny that you all are using it as a confirmation since they don't even provide a source for their information... they just state it. Yeah... thats something to get excited about...
Old 04-27-08, 01:54 PM   #122
yaleblor
*BANNED*

magus you need to relax , your panties are all bunched up , take a moment and pull them out of your ass
yaleblor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 03:04 PM   #123
six_storm

Send a message via Skype™ to six_storm

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33327.html

The best review so far . . . and in HD!
six_storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 03:08 PM   #124
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

I checked and yea it dosnt seem like theres an official pc release date..only very strong rumors, so that dosn't make it a sure thing. However this is def looking like game of the year material so they could probably justify a pc port for even more money.
Old 04-27-08, 04:47 PM   #125
|MaguS|

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33331.html

I think theres a reason they would fear putting it on the PC, Imagine the mods... They got in enough trouble with the Hot Coffee mod in SA. Imagine what would come of this...
Old 04-27-08, 05:03 PM   #126
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

isnt it allready at an M rating? they pretty much have skinamax level sex going on in the game.
Old 04-27-08, 05:07 PM   #127
Destroy

So who's going to wait in line at midnight on Monday? I'm not.

Vista64 Home Premium
Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R
CPU E8500 with Corsair H50 cooler
HIS 6970, always 19x10res
Memory 8 Gig OCZ 1000@1024
Display Westinghouse 37" LVM-37w1 LCD monitor
Destroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 05:09 PM   #128
six_storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy
So who's going to wait in line at midnight on Monday? I'm not.
I am!

Old 04-27-08, 05:09 PM   #129
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd
isnt it allready at an M rating? they pretty much have skinamax level sex going on in the game.
All the GTAs have been M Rated... but none show actual sex or nudity, if they do then they would gain an AO rating which Rockstar does not want to get. When SA got it's rating changed to AO they pulled it from the shelves and replaced it with copies that had the Hot Coffee part removed completly rather then blocked.
Old 04-27-08, 05:53 PM   #130
poullos
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by six_storm
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/33327.html

The best review so far . . . and in HD!
Makes latest Larry game look like a 1980 competing 2000 games. God, they added so much stuff in the game. I admit it I was never a GTA fan. I used to play a bit with friends and have fun on a console, but that was the most I could go.

I don't own a console so this might have to wait or increase my visits to friends' houses.
poullos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-08, 07:35 PM   #131
six_storm

http://www.justin.tv/reignofchaotic/...fail_Forklifts

Forklift burnout and other videos . . . including the pickup of a hooker and . . . well, you know.
Old 04-27-08, 08:17 PM   #132
sytaylor
Cerebral Barbarian

Wow...

Quote:
The upshot: Liberty City is no longer just a place you explore outdoors, looking for stunt jumps or the thrill of a six-star wanted level after riling up the LCPD during missions. I spent hours of my week-long review session checking out the game's indoor attractions, parking Niko in front of his TV and PC, watching red-state-riffing shows like Republican Space Rangers while cruising personals on the game's version of Craigslist. If Niko still lived in prequel city San Andreas, where diet and exercise made a difference, he'd have weighed 400 pounds by the time I finished this game.
Republican Space Rangers are awesome.
Yuraku 24" Widescreen monitor

It saddens me that I need the following to post here:

Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.
My Blog
sytaylor is offline   Reply With Quote