Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > Console World

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 04-25-08, 05:44 PM   #73
christos

Default Re: ***Official GTA4 Feedback Thread***

Thanks for posting that...reading IGN review now. I had thought online reviews were under some sort of agreement with Rockstar not to post until noon on Sunday. I'm glad I was wrong.
Old 04-25-08, 05:45 PM   #74
christos

Also, see my 2 posts in xbox vs ps3 gta. EGM and fansite reviewer also commented on PS3 version having the slight edge graphically.

In the end though, with the DL content on the 360, it should all balance out.
Old 04-25-08, 05:52 PM   #75
S.I.N
UnRegistered User

Still getting for 360 due to the DLC. In a few months when I get the PC version it will most likely look better than both anyway.
S.I.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-08, 06:03 PM   #76
christos

Wow, finished reading the IGN review and watching the HD video review as well. Tuesday can't come soon enough!!! This may just be the most hyped I've been for a game since Super Mario 64.
Old 04-25-08, 08:00 PM   #77
|MaguS|

WoW The video review was awsome! Man, Im really hyped for this game. I can't believe Rockstar got away with showing a girl riding the main character in the front seat of the car... holy crap they are pushing the limits!
Old 04-25-08, 08:04 PM   #78
Zelda_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS|
WoW The video review was awsome! Man, Im really hyped for this game. I can't believe Rockstar got away with showing a girl riding the main character in the front seat of the car... holy crap they are pushing the limits!
not so awesome for you I'm afraid. Now you'll have no reason to use your hentai collection since GTAIV will be your prime diddling material. All that money down the drain, what a shame...
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-08, 08:13 PM   #79
Zelda_fan

I watched the video review. It was so awesome to see that cgi ho get up in that thug's grill with her thong and all. I felt like a true gangsta watching that.

When I saw the scene where he pulled out his piece in the streetball court it reminded me of my real life experiences. Sometimes the homies don't wanna play by the rules, and that's about the time I whip out my piece and start tagging some ass.
Old 04-25-08, 08:15 PM   #80
Zelda_fan

OMFG, IGN gave this pile a 10? I expected somewhere in the 9's mainly because they suck Rockstar's **** like a Las Vegas hooker, but they dare put it in the ranks of truly masterful games like Ocarina of Time? This is a disgrace.

Old 04-25-08, 08:21 PM   #81
S.I.N
UnRegistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan
OMFG, IGN gave this pile a 10? I expected somewhere in the 9's mainly because they suck Rockstar's **** like a Las Vegas hooker, but they dare put it in the ranks of truly masterful games like Ocarina of Time? This is a disgrace.
Ask your boyfriend to take some of the sugar out of your tank. You are acting like a raging....zeldafan.
S.I.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-08, 08:24 PM   #82
Zelda_fan

Oscar caliber story.... I'd like to smack that little prick in the face...
Old 04-25-08, 08:30 PM   #83
Zelda_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.N
Ask your boyfriend to take some of the sugar out of your tank. You are acting like a raging....zeldafan.
less talk about gayness, more talk about hos and streetball. You're raining on my parade here, I'm looking forward to this game, fool.
Old 04-25-08, 08:32 PM   #84
Zelda_fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by christos
Thanks for posting that...reading IGN review now. I had thought online reviews were under some sort of agreement with Rockstar not to post until noon on Sunday. I'm glad I was wrong.
Rockstar does have an agreement with IGN. They agree to suck Rockstars junk because it's in the spirit of the game like how the hos will suck your junk in GTAIV.