Buckeye

Default Re: Age of Conan Feedback thread

Great to know about the email and link, thanks
Old 05-12-08, 11:13 AM   #146
killahsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirited1
You're missing my point. I haven't played the game. I have never once claimed I have played it. I believe the upper levels are buggy, untested, and missing a load of content.

You and that other guy are continually dodging. I ask for details, you say "nevermind that, it's great lol". I'm calling bull****. Either you and him have never played above 20 or you know there are drastic problems.

So come on. Give me the full skippy on how the end game raiding system works. Talk about how the classes work, talk about trash mobs, pvp mechanics, raid target ai, ANYTHING. Because I'm guessing you can't.

The ball is in YOUR court, not mine. I am not the guy talking up AoC. Show me the money or shut up.

the nda only covered lvls 1-13 they never stated we could discuss the post 20 game what so ever. I have been here forever. I'm not some rabid amatuer fanboy. The end game raiding system is just like ****ing wow but on steriods. The pvp system is like wow + advanced form of daoc with shadowbane thrown in for good measure.

I'm not talking UP aoc im talking ****ing facts.
2 x msi 9600 gt oc's @ 760x1950.
4 gigs ram.
R.I.P. Ritual
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-08, 11:20 AM   #147
killahsin

Quote:
More excuses.

The game releases in one week. Funcom isn't going to ban anyone for breaking nda this late in the game and you know it.

And even if the unthinkable happens and you get banned (and this is highly unlikely, Funcom are 100% gearing up for launch) , so what? You have a week to wait, big deal. And you get to be the guy who shuts an idiot like me up. Wouldn't you like to make me eat my words?

If you've experienced the end game, or even the mid level game, talk about it. Shut me up, prove I'm wrong. I actually WANT to be proved I'm wrong. Tell me how it's been thoroughly tested, and all features are in and working. Tell me how the raids are -- you don't have to write a thousand word essay. Tell me about the high level abilities and how sweet they are. Tell me about the quests, how involved they are, tell me about the rewards. JUST SAY SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Because right now you're all dodging, stalling, and hiding behind the nda. I'm sick of the snake oil salesman routines and the "wait till you play it wink-wink" hyperbole. I wasn't born yesterday.

I await your excuses. You're running out of them.

If anyone has pre-ordered, do yourselves a favour and cancel. Wait until someone makes an honest write up about this game, then make a decision on whether to buy or not. Don't buy into this pre-release hype train.

Or, you can go ahead and pay Funcom to finish the game on your subscription. It's your money.

Let me tell you somthing you little antagonizer. I originally played anarchy online. I played wow i played eq i played eq2 i played damn near every mmo, lotro, **** i played all of turbines mmos. I played ultima online. I setup and ran the original OFFICIAL anarchy online IRC server for arks developers and the community. I was fed a bunch of bull**** from funcom back in the days. I quit the game and left my 'free' duties of being an admin for them for their irc server. I'm not one here to feed people bull**** lies and propaganda that i have not seen for myself. I was the biggest ****ing funcom doubter here, because is aw what happend to what anarchy online was supposed to be to what it actually was and became.

Regardless if gaute is still there, this is NOT the same funcom and this is not anarchy online. You are free and more then welcome to doubt them. I totally understand but denying is not doubting. Trashing is not doubting. Talking about **** u dont know or understand is NOT doubting.

Thank you come again.

Oh and by the way you really don't understand nda's. You don't get banned for breaking them you pay a fee. a very ****ing large one. They are legal documents that are enforced by a court of law. So please, while you think were hiding behind some ****ing excuse, realize were just not trying to pay a large sum of money just to ****ing shut you up. There are countless ****ign SITES setup for nda breaking people. That openly discuss this game and warhammer and others still covered by nda's. Go there to find the information you seek, or YOU wait a week.
2 x msi 9600 gt oc's @ 760x1950.
4 gigs ram.
R.I.P. Ritual
killahsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-08, 01:07 PM   #148
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by killahsin
Let me tell you somthing you little antagonizer. I originally played anarchy online. I played wow i played eq i played eq2 i played damn near every mmo, lotro, **** i played all of turbines mmos. I played ultima online. I setup and ran the original OFFICIAL anarchy online IRC server for arks developers and the community. I was fed a bunch of bull**** from funcom back in the days. I quit the game and left my 'free' duties of being an admin for them for their irc server. I'm not one here to feed people bull**** lies and propaganda that i have not seen for myself. I was the biggest ****ing funcom doubter here, because is aw what happend to what anarchy online was supposed to be to what it actually was and became.

Regardless if gaute is still there, this is NOT the same funcom and this is not anarchy online. You are free and more then welcome to doubt them. I totally understand but denying is not doubting. Trashing is not doubting. Talking about **** u dont know or understand is NOT doubting.

Thank you come again.

Oh and by the way you really don't understand nda's. You don't get banned for breaking them you pay a fee. a very ****ing large one. They are legal documents that are enforced by a court of law. So please, while you think were hiding behind some ****ing excuse, realize were just not trying to pay a large sum of money just to ****ing shut you up. There are countless ****ign SITES setup for nda breaking people. That openly discuss this game and warhammer and others still covered by nda's. Go there to find the information you seek, or YOU wait a week.
Will you have my baby?

I don't know if the end game and pvp are finished, fun or terrible. I simply do not know. I am not hyping this game at all and I am not putting it down. I am on the "wait and see" fence. I will decide when I get to experience all that this game is offering. If it sucks I wont continue play the game just as I have done with the other crappy MMOs out there.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-08, 03:36 PM   #149
nrdstrm

Quote:
Or, you can go ahead and pay Funcom to finish the game on your subscription. It's your money.
Funny, since every MMO I have beta tested, was pushed out before it was "finished". Fact of the matter is MMO companies have to do this based on $$. It can be done well, or turn into a pile of crap (Vanguard). Even WoW was screwed up on release.

Oh, and unless you plan to add any credence to YOUR opinion, please stop posting flamebait in this thread. I have played : Level's 1-13 & 20-21. So far I'm having a great time with the game (except the griefing, but that doesn't matter since I will be playing on a PVE server). As long as I have fun, your opinion doesn't matter. Again, please be constructive and informative if you wish to continue posting in this thread. Right now, your just flaming for flaming's sake...

On Any Given Sunday!
nrdstrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-08, 04:04 PM   #150
Buckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrdstrm
So far I'm having a great time with the game (except the griefing, but that doesn't matter since I will be playing on a PVE server). As long as I have fun, your opinion doesn't matter. Again, please be constructive and informative if you wish to continue posting in this thread. Right now, your just flaming for flaming's sake...