Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > CPUs, Motherboards And Memory

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-13-08, 01:07 PM   #13
mullet
 
mullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 8,054
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertysyclone View Post
My only complaint about ASUS is their website setup for drivers, its a crappy interface and their DL server are SLOW.
Big time slow.
__________________
• LIAN-LI PC-A70B • ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA (0701) • i7-3770k + NOCTUA|NH-D14 • Intel 520 240GB SSD • G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 1600 •
• EVGA GeForce GTX 680 • PCP&C 750 Quad • ASUS BD-ROM • DELL U2711 H-IPS + DELL 2209WA e-IPS• Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1 • Logitech Z5500 5.1 •
mullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-08, 03:10 PM   #14
bacon12
Registered User
 
bacon12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,532
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullet View Post
Big time slow.
So is gigabyte, actually slower.
bacon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-08, 05:08 PM   #15
WeReWoLf
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,015
Send a message via MSN to WeReWoLf
Default Re: Asus tech support

Using the Asus P5N-E at the moment, not a single problem with it. Had it for a year and half so far.
WeReWoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-08, 09:41 PM   #16
CapnKirk
Registered User
 
CapnKirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 196
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLippe View Post
Maybe, maybe not.
Hehe, they both mean the same thing.
Maybe, Maybe not. What's the difference?

Sorry, just found that real funny...
__________________
MODIFICATION: PROJECT BLACKBIRD-003 DEFIANT EDITION™

Defiant Modification Solutions™
Defying Murphy's Law



"Show me, Don't tell me!"
CapnKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-08, 10:13 PM   #17
dxx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 490
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon12 View Post
So is gigabyte, actually slower.
Seems to be a common feature of all mobo manufacturers. I really don't understand how these company's heads work. Run a ****-slow website, and you annoy the techs. The techs who are your target market. The techs who are generally not the people you'd want to annoy. Ever. Or you lose your target market. And end up like Abit - once the nerd's choice of mobo, now giving up entirely.
dxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 08:14 AM   #18
SLippe
R.I.P. Babe Thread
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,387
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKirk View Post
Hehe, they both mean the same thing.
Maybe, Maybe not. What's the difference?

Sorry, just found that real funny...
Back to your console, little one.
SLippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 11:22 AM   #19
CapnKirk
Registered User
 
CapnKirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 196
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLippe View Post
Back to your console, little one.

44 years old 6 foot 2, not little.
How about you post pics of all the rigs you made from square one, modded and customed made to fit the customers needs and then some... sleeved all the cables, changed all molex and PSU plugs, made custom bay housings, windows, whatever was needed, and sold them for $3500 to $5000.

And then you can post your 3dmark scores, hard drive benchmarks and whatever the fucc else you have to spew out your ignorant kockholster.

and then you can take a BlackBird and rebuild it and get 3000+ more on 3dmark06 then the people who made it.


Then get back to me.
Until then, pick a vowel or spin again.

http://home.comcast.net/~moshea/all_lit_up.JPG

your turn
__________________
MODIFICATION: PROJECT BLACKBIRD-003 DEFIANT EDITION™

Defiant Modification Solutions™
Defying Murphy's Law



"Show me, Don't tell me!"
CapnKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 11:42 AM   #20
Logical
Registered User
 
Logical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,523
Default Re: Asus tech support



Staying on topic.....I had a fan failure a few years ago on a Asus A8N-SLI.....still awaiting the replacement from Asus to this day lol. I ended up going to the local maplins for a 3rd party chipset HSF, However it would be good news to know that there customer support has improved as my next purchase is a Asus Rampage formula.

Logical is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-08, 12:47 PM   #21
SLippe
R.I.P. Babe Thread
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 12,387
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKirk View Post
44 years old 6 foot 2, not little.
How about you post pics of all the rigs you made from square one, modded and customed made to fit the customers needs and then some... sleeved all the cables, changed all molex and PSU plugs, made custom bay housings, windows, whatever was needed, and sold them for $3500 to $5000.

And then you can post your 3dmark scores, hard drive benchmarks and whatever the fucc else you have to spew out your ignorant kockholster.

and then you can take a BlackBird and rebuild it and get 3000+ more on 3dmark06 then the people who made it.


Then get back to me.
Until then, pick a vowel or spin again.

http://home.comcast.net/~moshea/all_lit_up.JPG

your turn
SLippe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 01:26 PM   #22
evox
:3
 
evox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: India
Posts: 2,254
Default Re: Asus tech support

For someone who's 44, you sure act like a ****ing retard.
evox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 05:48 PM   #23
CapnKirk
Registered User
 
CapnKirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 196
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by evox View Post
For someone who's 44, you sure act like a ****ing retard.

If not letting A$$wipe flamers get on my case for no reason means I'm a retard, I take that as a compliment.
__________________
MODIFICATION: PROJECT BLACKBIRD-003 DEFIANT EDITION™

Defiant Modification Solutions™
Defying Murphy's Law



"Show me, Don't tell me!"
CapnKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-08, 06:06 PM   #24
CapnKirk
Registered User
 
CapnKirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 196
Default Re: Asus tech support

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixteH View Post


Staying on topic.....I had a fan failure a few years ago on a Asus A8N-SLI.....still awaiting the replacement from Asus to this day lol. I ended up going to the local maplins for a 3rd party chipset HSF, However it would be good news to know that there customer support has improved as my next purchase is a Asus Rampage formula.

Troll?
Show me one post on here by me that's trolling or flaming.
Yes, I am a bastard when I reply to people who troll/flame me, otherwise I try and help people.
286 Ridge Street, Newark, NJ, 3rd floor.

Let me know when you're coming.
__________________
MODIFICATION: PROJECT BLACKBIRD-003 DEFIANT EDITION™

Defiant Modification Solutions™
Defying Murphy's Law



"Show me, Don't tell me!"
CapnKirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review of the 23-inch Asus VG23AH Passive 3D IPS Display News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 06-21-12 07:40 PM
Remastered Doom 3 BFG Edition Game Coming with Stereo 3D Support News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 06-01-12 05:30 AM
nvidia: @atomixsuicide try visiting our forums for tech support http://t.co/2YbJeylM News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 05-22-12 07:10 AM
Age of Empires Online interview: Tech trees and civ customization News Latest Tech And Game Headlines 0 05-21-12 05:00 PM
Official Detonator 40.xx Feedback Thread pelly NVIDIA Windows Graphics Drivers 299 09-22-02 06:54 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2014, nV News.