Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA GeForce 200 Series

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-19-08, 06:51 PM   #1
hemmy

Default EVGA Mail in rebate time

I searched for this and couldn't find any, so apologies if there is a thread somewhere already.

Anyway, I am wanting to get the EVGA GTX 260 FTW Edition, and am curious how many of you have had experience with EVGA rebates.

I have done rebates with various companies (Western Digital, Officemax, etc.) and usually have gotten a check in around 2 months.

Obviously there is no time frame that can be guaranteed, but I am just wondering the average time frame for receiving your money back. (And if you received it without troubles)

Thanks in advance.
hemmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-08, 07:08 PM   #2
Medion

Default Re: EVGA Mail in rebate time

I just built my new system at the tail end of May. I ordered two EVGA products (GPU/Mobo) that had MIRs. I submitted them i separate envelopes at the same time. One went through without a hitch, the other was denied due to "missing paperwork." I emailed them and instructed that they check inside the damn envelope. They apologized and processed it.

I received both rebates about a week ago.
Medion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-08, 09:16 PM   #3
bobmitch

I purchased TWO EVGA products about a year apart...submitted rebates on each and received the money promptly. EVGA is one of the BEST / Easiest companies to work with. You can always e mail the head of tech support with questions and get answers promptly as well. EVGA is well worth doing business with

Bob
bobmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-08, 10:35 PM   #4
hemmy

Thanks for the replies, plan on ordering it later this week before the rebate expires
hemmy is offline   Reply With Quote