Go Back   nV News Forums > Linux Support Forums > NVIDIA Linux

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 05-12-03, 02:12 PM   #1
insight

Default Screenshots with SDL ?

Hi!

I've been around on IRC and different forums asking why I can't take screenshots in the popular open source FPS game, Cube.. Cube uses the SDL_saveBMP() call to save the screenshots.

On many occasions, I've been told that this is a flaw in the drivers. Last time I actually remember being able to take screenshots, was back when I used the 3128 drivers. So, what's the status on this error? When will it be fixed?

Thanks in advance!
insight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-03, 12:04 PM   #2
insight

I've been talking to some more, and none have heard anything about a fix to this bug, is it known, planned to be fixed and so on.. ?
insight is offline   Reply With Quote