Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-23-08, 07:03 AM   #13
lIqUID
whip yo ass!
 
lIqUID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 653
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Rogues will be OP, but I'm still not interested in another lame WOW expansion. I'll be playing Warhammer myself...now thats a real PVP game.
__________________
Fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that wants to require every citizen to prove they are insured, but does not require them to prove that they are citizens!

i7 930@3.8ghz on Noctua NH-U12P
Evga x58 LE
MSI GTX 480 formerly known as HIS HD5870
128 gig Crucial m4/80 gig Intel X25-M ssd/500 gb WD
750 watt Corsair TX
Coolermaster HAF-X

if my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're gonna to see some serious sh!t.
lIqUID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-08, 07:11 AM   #14
jolle
Registered User
 
jolle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,804
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

WAR is teh shiznitz
__________________
Q6700, Abit X38 QuadGT, 8Gb (4x 2GB) OCZ Reaper DDR2 1066MHz, Gainward GTX 285 1Gb, X-Fi XtremeMusic
jolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-08, 08:40 AM   #15
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?
 
thor1182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 812
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

the talent trees seem kinda bloated, at least feral and balance builds. Some of those talents look a lot of fun.

and finally hope that tauren druids will get a cat form that will close its mouth!
__________________
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 11:43 AM   #16
CaptnStubing
Registered User
 
CaptnStubing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,714
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
the talent trees seem kinda bloated, at least feral and balance builds. Some of those talents look a lot of fun.

and finally hope that tauren druids will get a cat form that will close its mouth!
Druids need to be nerfed big time. I'm sick of you wuss ass over powered twits running from every fight. If you can't win or you can't beat up on lower geared players ya'll run. Just stay and see how the fight ends up. Besides when you rez you get full health and mana.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 12:28 PM   #17
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?
 
thor1182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 812
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
Druids need to be nerfed big time. I'm sick of you wuss ass over powered twits running from every fight. If you can't win or you can't beat up on lower geared players ya'll run. Just stay and see how the fight ends up. Besides when you rez you get full health and mana.
I have better things to do with my time than to stay and fight with you

/travel form
__________________
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 12:29 PM   #18
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?
 
thor1182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 812
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

PS: I have your flag
__________________
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 02:35 PM   #19
CaptnStubing
Registered User
 
CaptnStubing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,714
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
I have better things to do with my time than to stay and fight with you

/travel form
I don't play WSG. I'm in AB or AV or world pvp.

No, druids run from everything because the vast majority of druids do not have skill. They are completely relying on their classes huge advantage over almost every class. When I melt a druid I completely cannibalize them and dance on their body. That pisses them off to no end. I do this because I rarely can beat a druid 1v1. Shadow priests like me have it tough enough as it is. Give me a rogue, warrior, lock or mage and I can melt them but pallies, druids and shammies usually eat me for lunch. Hunters are tough to but I am about 50/50 with them. If they get the jump on me I most likely will lose. Its cool cuz SP are the second hardest to play in BGs, Warriors are the hardest until they get good gear. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about how hard my class is to PVP. I like it this way. I think we are well rounded.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-08, 06:49 PM   #20
thor1182
Spelling Expert?!?
 
thor1182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Indy, IN
Posts: 812
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnStubing View Post
I don't play WSG. I'm in AB or AV or world pvp.

No, druids run from everything because the vast majority of druids do not have skill. They are completely relying on their classes huge advantage over almost every class. When I melt a druid I completely cannibalize them and dance on their body. That pisses them off to no end. I do this because I rarely can beat a druid 1v1. Shadow priests like me have it tough enough as it is. Give me a rogue, warrior, lock or mage and I can melt them but pallies, druids and shammies usually eat me for lunch. Hunters are tough to but I am about 50/50 with them. If they get the jump on me I most likely will lose. Its cool cuz SP are the second hardest to play in BGs, Warriors are the hardest until they get good gear. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about how hard my class is to PVP. I like it this way. I think we are well rounded.
I think the only one that claims that druids have a huge advantage on killing things is alpha, and he plays a feral. A druid has been a hard class to kill when they where speced resto, it has always been this way. They will not kill anyone but the really dumb ones. maybe you should l2p


ps: I play feral and balance, which neither are PvP gods, and I gave up PvP before TBC because I got bored with it.
__________________
-"Aqua 2": Water Cooled Intel i7 960, 12 GB DDR3 PC 12800, 3x Intel X-25-M 80 GB SSD RAID 0, SATA 1.5TB WD, EVGA GeForce GTX 470 Supper Clocked Water Cooled, ASUS P6X58D, Corsair 800D w/ Koolance cooling
thor1182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-08, 10:51 AM   #21
CaptnStubing
Registered User
 
CaptnStubing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,714
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1182 View Post
I think the only one that claims that druids have a huge advantage on killing things is alpha, and he plays a feral. A druid has been a hard class to kill when they where speced resto, it has always been this way. They will not kill anyone but the really dumb ones. maybe you should l2p


ps: I play feral and balance, which neither are PvP gods, and I gave up PvP before TBC because I got bored with it.
I run out of mana way before a druid does. Maybe you should play a shadow priest some time instead of a easy class like the druid.

The only people that think druids are not over powered are druids.

I am a excellent shadow priest but druids, pallies and shammies eat me up and they are kinda supposed to. Also I never run away. I will stay and die. My kill to death ration doesn't mean anything to me. When I rez I get full mana and off I am to melt.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-08, 11:01 AM   #22
vampireuk
**** Holster
 
vampireuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: The armoury
Posts: 2,813
Send a message via AIM to vampireuk
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

I object to the Warlock nerf, where is the one hit kill button? Currently locks have to use at least two spells to win a fight!
__________________
I put children in microwaves.
vampireuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-08, 11:52 AM   #23
CaptnStubing
Registered User
 
CaptnStubing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,714
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireuk View Post
I object to the Warlock nerf, where is the one hit kill button? Currently locks have to use at least two spells to win a fight!
LOL Locks are tough but I can kill them. It is a long fight tho with a lot of dispel on my part.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-08, 12:13 PM   #24
Mr.Schme
Registered User
 
Mr.Schme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Outside DC
Posts: 236
Default Re: Anyone see the new Lich King talents?

yup. everything is getting a substantial boost. makes me wish i didnt sell my other characters.
Mr.Schme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$61.99 - Thermaltake CLP0575 Frio OCK Universal CPU Cooler Ultimate OverClocking King News Archived News Items 0 06-23-12 12:00 PM
King Arthur Devs Reveal Broken Sea News Archived News Items 0 06-11-12 05:30 AM
MLG Spring Championship 2012 ' Day 2: You come at the king, you best not miss News Archived News Items 0 06-10-12 12:40 PM
Paradox Publisher Weekend - Day 1 - King Arthur Franchise 75% off! News Archived News Items 0 06-08-12 05:20 AM
The King Is Dead.Long Live The King! crawdady Other Desktop Graphics Cards 42 07-30-02 09:57 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.