|07-24-08, 11:46 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Orange CA.
So anyway I got a new Core2 Quad 6600 and now a new 9800GTX to hold me off until I step up to whatever nvidia throws us next anytime soon. My question is there are 4 things that I am currently thinking about upgrading for a faster computer or going to Blueray. Now which out of the 3 or perhaps something I left out should I go for?
First my RAM I am currently using some 4GB Kingston DDR667 4x 1GB sticks and was thinking about going and getting the OCZ SLI-Ready Edition 4GB DDR800; the thing is would I see a increase in performance worth spending the $80.
Second thing is my motherboard. It’s an Intel DG965wh about a year and a half old. And no I am not going to get a SLI board. Love to have one but don’t want to spend that much money on another card.
Third just because I was thinking about getting a blue ray drive since there getting cheep and was thinking about picking up one for now $100
Forth a new sound card. But what kind is the question?
Anyway thanks for the advice.
Yeah I use a Mac Mini now....
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Podcast: SCINET Derives 100 Teraflops from InfiniBand Upgrade||News||Archived News Items||0||06-17-12 03:00 AM|
|Upgrade from 290.10 to 295.49 on GeForce 8300 = no hdmi audio + overscan||tbubel||NVIDIA Linux||2||06-15-12 04:55 AM|
|Do I need to reinstall NVIDIA driver if I upgrade from GF2 Pro to GF4 Ti?||ant||NVIDIA Linux||1||09-30-02 07:39 AM|
|Mandrake 9.0 upgrade - x crashes||gozilla||NVIDIA Linux||2||09-27-02 11:04 AM|
|To upgrade, or not to upgrade...||jnd3||Microsoft Windows XP And Vista||18||09-13-02 12:09 PM|