Go Back   nV News Forums > Hardware Forums > Benchmarking And Overclocking

Newegg Daily Deals

View Poll Results: Are they cheating again?
Yes 132 67.01%
No 53 26.90%
I don't have a clue by four. 12 6.09%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-03, 02:02 PM   #541
supernatural

Quote:
Originally posted by Gar
Your pathetic prepubescent personnel vendeta is going to hold any water here when every person in this forum and several others (B3D and rage) thank mufu for his evenhanded comments and inside info.
Who cares. It holds water with me and will for a long time to come. MuFu made a mistake, everybody makes them.

He's a lier, plain and simple, no credibility. I don't care how much information he cuts and pastes from other people about video cards. He's a lier.
Old 05-19-03, 02:07 PM   #542
Hanners
Elite Bastard

Quote:
Originally posted by supernatural
He's a lier, plain and simple, no credibility. I don't care how much information he cuts and pastes from other people about video cards. He's a lier.
I think people would have noticed if he cut and pasted his information from other sites and sources. He doesn't, pure and simple. Now get over it and stop hijacking threads with your personal vendettas. Take it to PMs if you really have to harp on about it.
Old 05-19-03, 02:08 PM   #543
MuFu
should be at a lecture

Yeah, he tried that.

Quote:
So you're going to lie and say I sent you foul mouth PMs at Hardwarecentral? You know and I know you're a lier. And you have you have no respect for me? LOL. Loser. At least I don't lie....loser.Then you say you tried respoinding to me? Another lie. LMAO. I'll make sure to stick around here to discredit you.

Post the PMs MuFu. Go ahead Lier, you're pathetic, you're a lier.
You and I know you did and you banned me because you don't like me. Answer me one question, why did you lie dude?

I sent you two civilized PMs saying I would avoid you and to get off each others back. You had no right banning me and you know it.

Why did you lie about the PMs?

Write back with an explanation if you're not a lier.

Admit it MuFu. Admit you don't like me and you lied. And give my account back at hardwarecentral or somebody else will. Should be fun now being that I sent a PM to every Mod there and now they know you banned my account I sent the PM from. Doesn't look too suspicious bro.

You love ATI and Futuremark I don't, you don't like me because of it. Simple, all that other garbage, editing posts, other viewpints was BS on your part. All breaks down to you being self centered and not liking my viewpoint. I was a memeber there for three years, never had a problem with anybody, never sent out foul mouth PMs. Look even worse for you when they know that.

Anyway, i'll be around. If you want to be a man and admit that you're out of line and you lied about me sending you foul mouthed posts then write me back like a human for real and lets discuss it MUFU.

I figure you will avoid admitting anything and just respond with a cute little remark.

NETDUDE

I'll be calling whoever runs hardwarecentral.com and discuss your behavior with them. Interniq.com rules, so does dynamic IPs, i'll be back on hardwarecentral either way.

Gonna lie and say I was foul mouthed here too lier? Gonna lie and say you reponded to me even though you didn't? You're a joke. You're a punk bro, a young punk, who's attitude sucks. I'll be in your area do some recording work in July maybe we should get together and discuss your attitude.
Lovely.

MuFu.
Old 05-19-03, 02:15 PM   #544
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Yeah as a person he has no credibility. I don't care if he can build a space shuttle. The dude had me banned from a forum he mods and lied and said I sent him foul mouthed PMs when I didn't. He banned me because I didn't agree with him, not because I broke any forum rules. He still won't tell me why he lied. That's O.K. I'll take it upon myself to post some information about him and my opinions about him on one of my sites that a friend of mine runs for me that get's over a few million hits. I'll be sure to post a link when I do.

Why that no good, dirty little loser! MuFu did all that to you? Man, am I sure glad you told me that! I was under the erroneous impression that he was a trust-worthy and sharp source-o-information who's never lied to me! (Well, once...but he was kidding around. )

Thank the gods you informed me in time!

Quote:
I'll be calling whoever runs hardwarecentral.com and discuss your behavior with them. Interniq.com rules, so does dynamic IPs, i'll be back on hardwarecentral either way.

Ha-ha! You go boy! Here that you faker MuFu! He's not only on to you, he's gonna get you fired to!!!

THAT will show you the errors of your ways!

(Oh c'mon........you didn't believe any of that did ya? )
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 05-19-03, 02:19 PM   #545
Paul

That tirade was probably worth it just for hearing him call you a "Punk Bro".
Old 05-19-03, 02:24 PM   #546
volt

supernatural: A word of advice, you sir are ready to be banned for personal attacks and such.
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
Old 05-19-03, 02:27 PM   #547
supernatural

Quote:
Originally posted by MuFu
Yeah, he tried that.

Lovely.

MuFu.
MuFu, just answer why you lied. Notice he doesn't ever reference that bit? You never posted the PMs I supposedly was foul mouthed in. Simple you can't back it up, until you can you're a liar. You know the only way you could prove it would be to edit my PMs and put in your own garbage, right?

Face it, you're a lier, you know it I know it, and that's it. And I will be contacting whoever runs hardwarecentral.com by phone. Nobody ever recieved foul mouthed PMs from me in three years. All of a sudden I throw that out the window for you? You're full of it.

Respond to my PMs if you're not a lier.

Why did you lie Pauly?
Old 05-19-03, 02:38 PM   #548
MuFu
should be at a lecture

I didn't lie. It happened the last time you got all worked up over me explaining something to you. The PM said something like "Just to make it totally clear, I think you're a complete arsehole".

*bells start ringing in netdude's tiny brain*

Can't remember exactly. Eloquent as it was, I didn't save it for posterity. Might be in the HWC mod forum, I'll check. All your recent gems are in there BTW, as are some "classic" quotes from past incidences, IIRC. Your encyclopedic knowledge and incredible powers of reasoning are quite formidable.

Apologies to all - I appear to have walked in here with some crap on my shoe.

MuFu.

Edit - sp.

Last edited by MuFu; 05-19-03 at 02:44 PM.

Old 05-19-03, 02:44 PM   #549
supernatural

Quote:
Originally posted by MuFu

I didn't lie. It happened the last time you got all worked up over me explaining something to youhing. The PM said something like "Just to make it totally clear, I think you're a complete arsehole".

*bells start ringing in netdude's tiny brain*

Can't remember exactly. Eloquent as it was, I didn't save it for posterity. Might be in the HWC mod forum, I'll check. All your recent gems are in there BTW, as are some "classic" quotes from past incidences, IIRC. Your encyclopedic knowledge and incredible powers of reasoning are quite formidable.

Apologies to all - I appear to have walked in here with some crap on my shoe.

MuFu.
That's a complete and total lie MuFu. Keep going with more lies.
But of course i'm sure you'll add anything you want to these imaginary PMs.

The only crap is the stuff coming out of your mouth.
Old 05-19-03, 02:46 PM   #550
MuFu
should be at a lecture

MuFu.
Old 05-19-03, 02:48 PM   #551
Hanners
Elite Bastard

Quote:
That's a complete and total lie MuFu. Keep going with more lies.
But of course i'm sure you'll add anything you want to these imaginary PMs.

The only crap is the stuff coming out of your mouth.
Bye!!

Old 05-19-03, 02:50 PM   #552
T-Spoon

Coffee anyone?
Closed Thread