Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-11-08, 10:03 AM   #61
jolle

Default Re: Warhammer is a huge disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
Once the hooplah dies down over the witch elf's thong and the chosen's armor I think we will see Order's population start to spike. I saw it happen during closed beta.
That may be, but the reason for that in the closed beta was prolly alot due to the fact that for a long time only Tier1 was open, so people leveled up and rolled a new char once they where done with T1..
So people prolly went order after trying out the destru classes they wanted.
Old 09-11-08, 10:23 AM   #62
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK View Post
Because the first 5-10 levels are fully representative of the whole game. Those level 10 raids in WoW got me really geared out too.

Hogger is to be feared and respected... be afraid..be very afraid.

Xav, its not war, its the people who are all like "level 5 zerg raids! zomg! this owns wow!!!"
Old 09-11-08, 07:08 PM   #63
Dvahlish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
I saw one of those public quest... and laughed... laughed as it was completed by a bunch of zergling noobs. Where is the challenge? Seriously.. if you are so hard up about not being in groups or guilds.. why the hell play an mmo? And if you are praising an MMO for being so friendly at not needing groups or guilds, then I think that says something about it failing as an mmo. Give me dungeons and raids any day.
Well the fact is that the early PQ's are noobs Jeff...the game hasnt been released, and everyone is just feeling out the game for the first time.

And..noone was complaining about being in groups and guilds at all...its just NICE to have the option of not having to be in one.

Its obvious that you arent impressed with this game, and thats fine, not everyone will be but constantly flaming the game like a jealous school kid is just making you look like a total tool.
Old 09-12-08, 08:59 AM   #64
Xav
Professional NV Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmd View Post
Hogger is to be feared and respected... be afraid..be very afraid.

Xav, its not war, its the people who are all like "level 5 zerg raids! zomg! this owns wow!!!"
ROFL! Most of the folks I run into are screaming "level 5 zerg raids! wow pvp ownz this cause it's not zerg!"

Definately some zerg action here. Did a keep siege last night and there were prolly 70-80 folks there. Order was giving destro fits...couldn't get past them to the keep lord.

My framerate was single digits lol.

System II: C2D E8400 || Gigabyte GA-EP35 || 2GB Gskill DDR2 1066 || XFX GTX 260 Black Edition || Audigy 2 || Corsair TX650 || Klipsch PM 2.1 || Gateway 2185W LCD

Consoles: 360/PS3
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-08, 10:38 AM   #65
CaptnStubing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr1cK View Post
In a lot of them, yes. But, a lot of them I also ****-canned before I got in too deep like AoC, EQ2, Tabula Rasa, AO, GW. I knew they were either buggy (AoC, TR, AO), were crap (AoC, TR) or just didn't have what I wanted in a game (all of those).
AoC was great for the first 20 levels. It was a single player game for me. TR was crap the moment I installed it. Guild Wars was fun cuz it was free to play.
CaptnStubing is offline   Reply With Quote