Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-13-08, 04:41 AM   #1
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR
Default Hope i like WAR!

Well let me start by saying im still pretty much brand new when it comes to MMORPG's ... i first played the MMO WoW around 3 - 4 months back having always played FPS i fancied something different, a different game type, I bought the warchest for like 10, played the free 30 days trial then AoC was released, i preferred AoC to WoW, although WoW is alot more polished & has more "real" players i just liked the battle/fight system more in AoC, its more dark, dirty & gritty & not only that but i wanted to try playing a MMO that's brand new rather than jump into a MMO that's like wow thats 4 years old maby?? and feel really behind, people are right what they are saying .... the first 40 - 50 lvl's are fun in AoC then it gets boring & runs out of content, not only that but it feels that there's hardly any "real" players around in the world!

WAR is developed by a group that knows what there doing, Ive pre-ordered WAR so hopefully its a MMO i can stick with for many years just like lot of people have with wow.
Intel i7 920 D0@4GHz(Corsair Hydro H80i) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 16GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force LS SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Cooler Master HAF X Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-08, 11:55 PM   #2
Badboy_12345

Default Re: Hope i like WAR!

Yeap WAR will be fun today
The gf and me are getting in the headstart today
Badboy_12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-08, 01:13 AM   #3
ATOJAR
Bish Bash Bosh

Send a message via MSN to ATOJAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy_12345 View Post
Yeap WAR will be fun today
The gf and me are getting in the headstart today
Yip i should be getting the headstart too(monday), i was wondering about this? do we get a e-mail from the retailer we bought the game from with all the info? what time should we expect the e-mail?
Intel i7 920 D0@4GHz(Corsair Hydro H80i) - ASUS P6T iX58 - 16GB Corsair DDR3 XMS3 1600MHz - Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Corsair 120GB Force LS SSD(Win7/apps) - Seagate Barracuda SATA II 500GB(storage/games) - LG W2452T 24" LCD 1920x1200 Monitor - MSI GTX 760 2GB - Windows 7 Ultimate X64 - Corsair 750W TX PSU - Cooler Master HAF X Case - Logitech G500 Mouse - Logitech G15 v2 Keyboard.
ATOJAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-08, 07:24 PM   #4
Dvahlish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOJAR View Post
Well let me start by saying im still pretty much brand new when it comes to MMORPG's ... i first played the MMO WoW around 3 - 4 months back having always played FPS i fancied something different, a different game type, I bought the warchest for like 10, played the free 30 days trial then AoC was released, i preferred AoC to WoW, although WoW is alot more polished & has more "real" players i just liked the battle/fight system more in AoC, its more dark, dirty & gritty & not only that but i wanted to try playing a MMO that's brand new rather than jump into a MMO that's like wow thats 4 years old maby?? and feel really behind, people are right what they are saying .... the first 40 - 50 lvl's are fun in AoC then it gets boring & runs out of content, not only that but it feels that there's hardly any "real" players around in the world!

WAR is developed by a group that knows what there doing, Ive pre-ordered WAR so hopefully its a MMO i can stick with for many years just like lot of people have with wow.
You wont be dissapointed....the game is fantastic.
Im a fan od wow to, have played it for years and I seriously do think its a great game.
But...I prefer WAR...no competition.
Old 09-18-08, 02:15 AM   #5
MabelAC

for some games, lvl is not the most interesting or strongest. maybe it's highest lvl is just lvl60, when you get up to this, you gaming life begins!!
MabelAC is offline   Reply With Quote