Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 09-24-08, 05:12 AM   #1
MabelAC

Default My new game and share the experience of the first 3 days lol

I started to play shadow of legend (I donít know whether anyone more knows about it or not) the day before yesterday. Yes, I have played it for only 3 days and Iím a little mage now^^ (I always choose a mage to go into the game for the first time ) I think this game gives us the chance to hook up with others online in a dark world dominated by dragons, beasts, and endless bloody battles. You can go head-to-head with other humans, explore new areas, chat with online players and even collaborate with them in order to defeat the enemy.

And I have a deep impression on an issue. Yesterday when I was doing my quests to kill the related monsters, I saw the NPC beside me killing the monsters too!! When the monster went away, the NPC ran after it. Hahn, he helped me LOL yes, for me, itís interesting - -///

Sonically, the game does well too and has some amusing backing tracks and sound effects. Although Iím new there, I feel quite happy in the game. Once I have problems, other players there are very kind to help me. At the moment, I know why I like it very much for the experience of just 3 days. Yes, the most cause is that itís a warm game community. Mostly anyone there is so willing to help the newbie. I'm enjoying every bit of the game.

Furthermore, itís said that the game is going 2.5D weeks later in October; I canít wait to see what would come out of it.
MabelAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-08, 02:54 AM   #2
Nilesnsa

Default Re: My new game and share the experience of the first 3 days lol

Cool, I've played Shadow of Legend 2D version for more than a year since began in Apr., 2007, and I've been waiting for 2.5D version on Oct 17th. Maybe you need this:
http://www.shadowoflegend.com

SOL is the closest thing to Diablo 2, an all time favorite to hundreds and thousand old school players. Itís A vast world with diverse landscape, with a wide array of standard mmorpg features: Stunning graphics, Decent animation, Intense PVP, Challenging dungeons and instances, No pointless grinding, Extensive crafting system, Skill Progression and Reborn System and so on.

And I like best its PVP system. There is Open PVP, Arena, and Guild Castle Siege in conjunction with an honor system and a criminal system provide unparalleled intensity of SOL PVP experience. Each time when I killed someone or powerful Boss or NPC, I really canít stop laughing, itís so cool.
Nilesnsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-08, 04:40 AM   #3
glObalist
working as intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesnsa View Post
Cool, I've played Shadow of Legend 2D version for more than a year since began in Apr., 2007, and I've been waiting for 2.5D version on Oct 17th. Maybe you need this:
http://www.shadowoflegend.com

SOL is the closest thing to Diablo 2, an all time favorite to hundreds and thousand old school players. It’s A vast world with diverse landscape, with a wide array of standard mmorpg features: Stunning graphics, Decent animation, Intense PVP, Challenging dungeons and instances, No pointless grinding, Extensive crafting system, Skill Progression and Reborn System and so on.

And I like best its PVP system. There is Open PVP, Arena, and Guild Castle Siege in conjunction with an honor system and a criminal system provide unparalleled intensity of SOL PVP experience. Each time when I killed someone or powerful Boss or NPC, I really can’t stop laughing, it’s so cool.
First, how can this be the "closest thing to Diablo" when SOL is an MMO and Diablo is a hack'n'slash RPG? Closest thing to diablo is Titan Quest and that's a fact. TQ is a quality game, have you heard about quality games?

Second, from the screenshots SOL looks like a blatant ripoff of WoW graphics/artwork-wise. You've been reported to blizz.

Third, you're a douchebag.
Quote:
All MMO's are now baby-school weak. The only good MMO's make your eyes bleed and force you to eat glass. In my day we had to walk uphill in the snow 5 miles *JUST* to log in.
glObalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-08, 07:37 AM   #4
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Spam
Old 09-29-08, 03:25 PM   #5
Severian126
Y SO SRS?

Shadow of Legend is a really dumb name for a game.
Processor: Core 2 Extreme QX6850 3.0GHz 8MB Cache 1066MHz FSB - OC @ 3.2 GHz Liquid Cooled
Memory: 4GB Low Latency DDR2 Performance SDRAM at 1066MHz - 2 x 1024MB
Motherboard: NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI Motherboard
System Drive: Extreme Performance (RAID 0) - 320GB (2 x 160GB) Serial ATA 1.5Gb/s 10,000 RPM w/ 2 x 16MB Cache
Storage Drive: 500GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s 7,200 RPM w/ 16MB Cache
Power Supply: Alienwareģ 1000 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI

XBOX LIVE: Kungfujoe126 - Catch me on NBA 2K9!
PSN: Severian126
Steam: Sever126

Currently Playing: Fallout 3 (PC), NBA 2k9! (360), Dead Space (PS3), Silent Hill Homecomings (360), Fable 2 (360)

Quote:
Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who is in command here.
Severian126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-08, 04:09 PM   #6
Ninjaman09
Takin 'er easy

Ooh clever make two accounts to trick people into thinking you're two people having a discussion about some obscure crappy game.
CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX
Dell U2410
Ninjaman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-08, 04:13 PM   #7
Gregor976

It would have worked on Spongebob. LOL
Gregor976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-08, 04:25 PM   #8
Rakeesh

Viral marketing

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote