Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central > MMORPGs

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 10-26-08, 01:17 PM   #13
Rakeesh

Default Re: I wana play WoW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
I'm at 70 already, so obviously I can deal with it. A lot of ppl gank, but most of the time, if you don't attack someone, they won't attack you back. But if you do, they're coming back with friends most of the time.
So I'll kill their friends too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda_fan View Post
I'm a frost mage. We got a real nice buff with 3.02, and my gear is half-decent (got some PvP epics), so I can pretty much hold my own.
Full season 4 on mine

Core i7 2600k 4.4Ghz 1.385v | Corsair H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 8-8-8-24 | MSI P67A-G45 | OCZ Vertex 3 | Sapphire 7850 OC to Max settings

Rakeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-08, 03:01 PM   #14
K007

my warlock still pwns u all -.-
K007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-08, 02:40 PM   #15
Zelda_fan

I love the new mage armor. Reduces warlock DoT's to half the duratoin.
Zelda_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-08, 02:43 PM   #16
Tr1cK
not coming back

prot warrior > warlock
Tr1cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-08, 04:37 PM   #17
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf_HK View Post
Eh...7k health is pretty low. Seriously if I see somebody running around with that much, expect me to kill them very fast. My druid has around 11k health in all of his specs, except his tanking spec which is around 16k.

Have you tried every playstyle your druid has? My main is a druid. For PVE there are 4 different roles to play, and for PVP there are 4 different playstyles as well, each of them very powerful. And were not talking little differences between each spec, were talking huge, like a whole other class when you re-spec, MUCH bigger differences than when other classes re-spec.

As for your starfire hitting for 4600, thats fine and all (well, actually mine crits for 7k) but if people are dumb enough to let you take the time to cast spells like that they deserve what they have coming. In general I agree that PVP is pretty broken right now though. There is a huge problem with people dieing so fast in PVP, and it has really dumbed it down a lot. It is for other reasons than spells with long cast times and high burst being dropped though. Blizzard has talked about it on the forums but they haven't said what they are going to do about it.
To tell you the truth, I think I just have mage blood running through my viens. I just always dug the mage class. Love how on edge I have to be while playing one and I love all of the outs I have and the CC. IMO it's just the most exciting on edge class to play.

As far as the druid, I just can't stand it. For one, I hate the tuaren class. The cow just doesn't do it for me. Then there's the whole never seeing the armor becasue I'm in some other form factor lol. I just worked for gear, I wanna see it lol. Then I get tired of trying to decide what role I wanna play. I end up switching it up too much. I just dont care for that hybrid class.

Hunter, well it just sucks.

Wish I had a 70 mage and rogue right now.
Old 10-30-08, 07:31 AM   #18
Tyr-Sog
goS-ryT

SO I renewed my account a few days ago and I feel like the game is down everytime I go to play it.
Old 10-30-08, 12:39 PM   #19
Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
SO I renewed my account a few days ago and I feel like the game is down everytime I go to play it.
I've played on off for a couple of years. I've never queued to get on a server until a couple of weeks back. Now I have to queue every night, and its not long before I have to sit and watch the 15 minute countdown till the server restarts!

I just figure with the sudden influx of players cause of the Lich King that the servers are on their knees begging. It concerns me that when I get the Lich King I'm going to be sitting there looking at the character select for a week waiting for them to sort the servers out!
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-08, 12:15 PM   #20
deadplayer
*BANNED*

I play Human Mage in Aggramar US
deadplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-08, 07:38 PM   #21
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

the server downtime for all of tues was nothing more then a massive glitch with the mail system. There wasnt even a client patch that day. WoW has been very good about keeping downtime to only the scheduled tuesday time frame. Saddly the every other week where only a reboot is needed seem to be gone, and each week needing several hours minimum. If anything, the 3.0.2 needed maintenance has set a few records. It was such a huge patch yet no emergency patches were needed, it didn't really make anything more unstable, and it did feature some imbalances with the new abilities, its stuff that can wait till the next scheduled patch.

guild wars still wins my heart for best patching method. -_-
Old 11-13-08, 02:27 AM   #22
PSYCHODAD
cereal killer

Checked my account status and I see that Blizz gave me 3 free days. Helps make up for the downtime somewhat.
System #1
CPU INTEL|3rd gen I-7@3.7ghz
16gb memory Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
PSU Siverstone Zeus 850w
EVGA 660gtx
Logitech G400 gaming mouse
Dell 2407WFP 24" lcd

Video Games -- Why waste good technology on science and medicine?
PSYCHODAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-10, 04:52 AM   #23
layzgamr05
demonicsin,nazgrel,horde,

locks are the best imo ive play a lock im currently lvl 50 also got a lvl 64 mage just got arcane blast and molten armor yay.and a lvl 80 dk witch is in all lvl 232 or higher and a lvl 45 pally tank imo if your starting out a lock is my main choice for a char i would stick with demo at first so you can tank with the vw and still do decent dps in dungeons once you hit 40 duel spec into destruction its awsome for dps and demo for your pve needs. there awsome i cant say enough i really stress trying one dont get me wrong pally mages, hunter are all pretty good but i meen you have alot of different and cool things you can do as a lock well by lvl 50 even sooner i think you get 3 fear spells i meen comeon you can own any other class in pvp except rogues because of stealth but ive been doing dungeons now with my dk for a couple months and tbh i rarely see rogues i have a lvl 10 and there not that fun and dont really have anything to bring to a group......but again imo...alot of chars have a group benefit pallys have buffs,mages int and food ,locks summoning and cookies,,,etc so for anyone who hasnt play get the damn game NOW you will love it...........

ps if you have any questions im all horde on nazgrel 80 dk is shatteredsin witch im not on much youll prolly get me on my 64mage wrathofdeath or my new main 50lock demonicsin..........peace
layzgamr05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-10, 04:56 AM   #24
layzgamr05
demonicsin,nazgrel,horde,

And as for wow being down there pretty good now i rarely see it down except for tuesdays until abt 4pm atlantic time thats abt it
layzgamr05 is offline   Reply With Quote