Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 02-19-11, 01:25 AM   #1
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Default Bizarre Creations' Farewell Video

To mark the closure of Bizarre Creations today, studio video editor, Eamon Urtone, has created a tribute to the developer's output over the past 16 years entitled 'Farewell Bizarre...it's been an absolute pleasure!' Consisting of a montage of the developer's games set to music, the video includes footage from Project Gotham Racing 4, Blood Stone and Geometry Wars. Urtone has dedicated it to, 'all the talented guys & girls at Bizarre Creations.'

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=30431

wasn't aware that Bizarre Creations was closing down
nekrosoft13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-11, 03:58 AM   #2
HiCZoK4

Default Re: Bizarre Creations' Farewell Video

why?
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-11, 08:06 AM   #3
sammy sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
To mark the closure of Bizarre Creations today, studio video editor, Eamon Urtone, has created a tribute to the developer's output over the past 16 years entitled 'Farewell Bizarre...it's been an absolute pleasure!' Consisting of a montage of the developer's games set to music, the video includes footage from Project Gotham Racing 4, Blood Stone and Geometry Wars. Urtone has dedicated it to, 'all the talented guys & girls at Bizarre Creations.'

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=30431

wasn't aware that Bizarre Creations was closing down
Sucks, the PGR series was always a favourite of mine, sad to see em go tbh
Old 02-19-11, 12:23 PM   #4
nekrosoft13
I'm Geralt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCZoK4 View Post
why?
The only good games they did were PGR, then they did the bad Club, then Blur that was failure, then the poor selling Bond game.

so few bad games and they close down, instead of waisting their time on blur, they should have done a PGR type game for PC.
nekrosoft13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-11, 01:09 PM   #5
sammy sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekrosoft13 View Post
The only good games they did were PGR, then they did the bad Club, then Blur that was failure, then the poor selling Bond game.

so few bad games and they close down, instead of waisting their time on blur, they should have done a PGR type game for PC.
Yea , i agree 100%

They could have done amazing things on the PC platform with a PGR game considering the detail, lighting of cars, buildings and overall enviroments etc they managed on the 360. The PGR series had fully modelled ****pits long before both the GT and Forza games had them and it's a damn shame they brought such a mediocre game as blur instead of a PGR game to the pc. While blur looked fine it wasn't very fun, unfortunate with such wasted talent and poor desicion making.

Old 02-20-11, 06:37 AM   #6
Noriega
你妈妈喜欢的阴茎

I agree with you guys. I'm a big PGR2 fan... one of my best racing games ever. Only thing that was annoying me in PGR was graphic... low resolution, alliasing, textures... all that wouldn't be a problem on PC so all I hoped was that they will made some racing game like PGR on PC but Blur was not that... PGR on PC could be sweetspot... NFS series sell very well and have no competition while PGR was much better.
Old 02-20-11, 02:25 PM   #7
jeffmd
Has a vegetation fetish

maybe they wouldn't have gone under if they brought the awesome pgr series to pc. ;p
Old 02-20-11, 02:39 PM   #8
HiCZoK4

Well. Its not easy to make a living off Driving games. (+uninteresting CLub and only good bond game)
HiCZoK4 is offline   Reply With Quote