Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Default I see so much beauty, but inly in VR

http://crysisbeauty.ytmnd.com/
Soetdjuret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-09, 07:30 PM   #2
FearMeAll

Default Re: I see so much beauty, but inly in VR

this game soo came out before it's time. I hate it all my other games look like crap now so the gameplay really has to make up for it. I bet other devs are pissed.
[FONT="Courier New"] HTPC: Intel Wolfdale 3ghz, 4 gigs DDR2 800 ram, 500gig HDD, Craptastic 7600GS, Windows 7 32bit, XBMC installed [/FONT] :D
[B]My Video Encoding/Office rig:[/B] [I] Intel QX9650 @ 3ghz, 1333mhz FSB, 4gigs Patriot Extreme DDR3 @ 1333mhz, XFX 790i 3-way Sli mobo, Xf-Fi Extreme Gamer, 400watt Fanless Power Supply, 9500GT 64-bit bus(ouch!), 8.750TB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate. [B][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Everything at stock and completely boring..[/FONT][/B][/I] :type:
FearMeAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-09, 12:38 AM   #3
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

I agree, the game is before it's time. That's a bit sad though because the graphics and physis really are amazing in this game. And i think this type of games really should have it.

It's true what u say that other games bleak in comparision. But as it goes for most of us we kinda "get use to" the graphics, and that concerns Crysis too, it's most amazing and coolest and beautiful in the start, after playing it for a while that will decrease and u wont think of it so much. That's my way of viewing it. I believe thanks to Crytek other game dev's will be pushed and maybe inspired to create better looking games and games with better physis. New up here is Cryostasis witch have pretty advanced physis but also have impressive visuals. And its a bit rar or odd game from a not-so-well-known develooper. An upsticker maybe.
Soetdjuret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-09, 04:15 PM   #4
Koko56

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearMeAll View Post
this game soo came out before it's time. I hate it all my other games look like crap now so the gameplay really has to make up for it. I bet other devs are pissed.
Crysis' gameplay is awesome.

But wth, it's a very good game.