Go Back   nV News Forums > Graphics Card Forums > NVIDIA Legacy Graphics Cards

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-03, 03:35 PM   #25
solofly

Quote:
Originally posted by digitalwanderer
No wonder all the nVidia enthusiasts don't like it so!
Of course they don't (or haven't since 9700pro release) but again we are talking about a timedemo which is useless and has nothing to do with real-world game performance. Simple as that...
Old 06-02-03, 03:36 PM   #26
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Originally posted by solofly
we are talking about a timedemo which is useless and has nothing to do with real-world game performance.
Yeah, all it does is measure real-world directX 9 performance.
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]
Old 06-02-03, 03:37 PM   #27
DivotMaker

Quote:
Originally posted by pgn.inertia
People used to make jokes about the others but now they are making personal insults and the like (note; not (yet) in this thread BTW).
Oh, if you only knew....
Old 06-02-03, 03:38 PM   #28
pgn.inertia
NV_point_sprite

Quote:
Yeah, all it does is measure real-world directX 9 performance.
Please, try to understand that opinions can differ and don't try to convince everyone about your own opinion...

- Ter leering ende vermaek -
Old 06-02-03, 03:38 PM   #29
pgn.inertia
NV_point_sprite

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBerthaEA
Oh, if you only knew....
Do I!

Old 06-02-03, 03:39 PM   #30
DivotMaker

Quote:
You came here pimping your site under the guise of a newcomer, if you would have came and posted saying "Come check out this review I did on my new site" that would have been an entirely different matter.
No, all he did was post a url and said "Pretty cool card". Then you proceeded to jump all over him and this discussion has gone downhill ever since....
Old 06-02-03, 03:40 PM   #31
pgn.inertia
NV_point_sprite

Quote:
No, all he did was post a url and said "Pretty cool card". Then you proceeded to jump all over him and this discussion has gone downhill ever since....
Couldn't say it better...

Old 06-02-03, 03:44 PM   #32
digitalwanderer

Quote:
Yeah, I DO count that as deceptive and hit whoring. When you post a link to an affiliated site you should make mention of it.

You REALLY gotta be careful defending a companies shady business practices, you might find your own standards slipping a bit...
[SIZE=1][I]"It was very important to us that NVIDIA did not know exactly where to aim. As a result they seem to have over-engineered in some aspects creating a power-hungry monster which is going to be very expensive for them to manufacture. We have a beautifully balanced piece of hardware that beats them on pure performance, cost, scalability, future mobile relevance, etc. That's all because they didn't know what to aim at."
-R.Huddy[/I] [/SIZE]

Old 06-02-03, 03:44 PM   #33
solofly

Quote:
Originally posted by pgn.inertia
Please, try to understand that opinions can differ and don't try to convince everyone about your own opinion...
You should had seen this guy at amdmb.com... Even worst ATI fan than this guy. Bashing nVidia like there is no tomorrow...
Old 06-02-03, 03:46 PM   #34
pgn.inertia
NV_point_sprite

Quote:
Originally posted by solofly
You should had seen this guy at amdmb.com... Even worst ATI fan than this guy. Bashing nVidia like there is no tomorrow...
There are always people who take their opinion extremely far and that's not bad in itself.

But why do they keep telling everyone?

Old 06-02-03, 03:48 PM   #35
DivotMaker

Quote:
You REALLY gotta be careful defending a companies shady business practices, you might find your own standards slipping a bit...
You might try minding your own business and stop attacking anyone here who has ANY interest in nVidia products. That is what they have moderators for and last time I looked you are not one of them. This is called nV News, not ATI News last time I checked.
Old 06-02-03, 03:50 PM   #36
pgn.inertia
NV_point_sprite

Quote:
Yeah, I DO count that as deceptive and hit whoring. When you post a link to an affiliated site you should make mention of it.

Quack quack

Closed Thread