Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > General Software

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 06-02-03, 04:25 PM   #1
firthy

Default Lost N-force audio control panel ?

When i first installed my NF7-S mobo I had 2 nvidia control panel icons in my tray, one for the Geforce graphics card and one for the N-Force sound chip.

I disabled both of them at startup and now I can only get the control panel back for the graphics card. How do I get the control panel back for my N-Force onboard sound.

Regards,

Firthy
firthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-03, 04:34 PM   #2
volt

Were you re-installing Detonator drivers perhaps? I lose my panel whenever I reinstall the drivers I re-installed the nForce set and voila! Might not be the case though. Give it a shot. You should have the shortcut in the program's fly-out.
[b]Optimization guidelines by Koji Ashida of NVIDIA:[/b][list][*]Use fx12 instructions whenever possible[*]Use lowest pixel shader version[/list][url=http://developer.nvidia.com/docs/IO/10878/ChinaJoy2004_OptimizationAndTools.pdf]source[/url]

[size=1]The politics are invading the technology. We don't really like to mess with politics because that kind of adversarial relationship has nothing to do with pure technical operations and the technical specifications of what we like to play with, the hardware![/size]
volt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-03, 07:17 PM   #3
Matthyahuw

Send a message via ICQ to Matthyahuw Send a message via AIM to Matthyahuw Send a message via Yahoo to Matthyahuw

it's in the windows control panel...