Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-09, 12:29 PM   #241
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?
 
Mike89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In California choking from all the liberal BS
Posts: 1,185
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
The nerve to say I'm arrogant when all the hell I'm doing is talking about games and receiving heat from you three in the process is ubelievable.
After your comments, you saying it's unbelieveable is unbelievable. You are not just taking about games. You are stating your opinions as fact and are being really arrogant and condescending to those who have a different view than yours. Like everyone who sees things differently than you is inferior. Unlike everyone else who has commented, you are attacking personally with the view and smart ass language you are choosing to use. You sound like a 13 year old in a cut low contest.

As far as I'm concerned it is unwelcome here. All anyone has to do is read your posts. They speak for themselves.
__________________
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 12:31 PM   #242
|MaguS|
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasym View Post
"fo sho", "dog".




geek
Dog? Confusing the reference with something else I see... and calling me a geek doesn't say any better for you, were both posting on a PC Hardware and Gaming Forum... man you're so cool!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 12:50 PM   #243
Xion X2
Registered User
 
Xion X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: U.S.
Posts: 6,701
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

This Protoplasm guy is funny.

Ok, I'll bite.. but only because I'm bored.

He's like a 14 year old who just figured out that his 8800GT is not the sh!t like he thought it was, so in the process of discovery he becomes defensive and starts playing semantics (tom-ay-to / to-mah-to, recommended / play smoothly.)

I agree w/ him about vsync (I always use it) but there is a noticeable difference between 30-60 fps. A huge difference, actually. He would probably know that if his little 'graphics card that couldn't' could ever put out more than 30 frames.

Sorry, lil guy, but people here were trying to help you before you slipped into your little bout of paranoia. Saturn tried to save you 50$ by letting you know how crappy Cryostasis runs even on elite hardware. Yet you got defensive and took it as him attacking your rig.

Drop the insecurity complex, along with the ever-increasing bouts of paranoia, and then come back and chat with fellow enthusiasts. Until then, you're just going to stir up sh!t and eventually get yourself banned.
__________________

i7-2700k @ 5.0 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 570 2.5GB Tri-SLI
Asus P67 WS Revolution (Tri-SLI)
OCZ Vertex SSD x 4 (Raid 5)
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
PC Power & Cooling 950W PSU
Xion X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 12:55 PM   #244
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Dog? Confusing the reference with something else I see... and calling me a geek doesn't say any better for you, were both posting on a PC Hardware and Gaming Forum... man you're so cool!
No sir: you're the cool one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Fixed most of my crashing issues, it was some ini tweaks I made. Still crash often but it isn't nearly as bad now.
The first night I installed this game... I ran into the stupid Memory Leaks it has with my driver set. I pushed forward with the retarded frame rate issues anyways for about an hour just to see what the world had to offer/look like compared to ESIII/IV.

Past that though, I haven't done anything with it short of try ALL four patches to no avail with 10-15 mins of testing/ea.



I don't understand how SO many people have continued to play a game that "crashes often" and/or has other serious problems.


I'd expect so much from console sheep, but not from PC Gamers!


Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
I have no clue what you just said...
Wth don't you understand? You speak English correct.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
Yes, Im just waiting for you to learn how to type it...
I asked you to specify what you were unclear on... and instead you replied with a 15 year old smart ass remark. Obviously you're simply being a c*nt...


Okey dokey there, Toto.




You wanna try again perhaps....
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 01:03 PM   #245
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
After your comments, you saying it's unbelieveable is unbelievable. You are not just taking about games. You are stating your opinions as fact and are being really arrogant and condescending to those who have a different view than yours. Like everyone who sees things differently than you is inferior. Unlike everyone else who has commented, you are attacking personally with the view and smart ass language you are choosing to use. You sound like a 13 year old in a cut low contest.

As far as I'm concerned it is unwelcome here. All anyone has to do is read your posts. They speak for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
With vsync off the fps will be what the vid card can do. It has nothing to do with the refresh rate of the monitor.

Evidently your definition of "butter" is a lot different than mine. 30 fps is not butter, not even close to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
Hey Proto, you need to come off your arrogant high horse with your know it all attitude concerning gaming when it's very clear you do not know it all. You saying it's absurd that anyone can tell the difference playing a game between 60 fps and 100 fps tells me that. I wonder who has more games and plays more games. I do not use Fraps and I do know the difference in what frame rates do. You can have your 30 fps with vsync on and you fragging everyone else who doesn't is also absurd (as you put it). Personally I've always played with vsync off and have been for over 10 years. It's the way I started playing, I'm used to it and do not for the most part notice the tearing. Some games don't play well with vsync on causing some mouse lag and vsync doesn't even work right with some games. I prefer to leave it off most of the time. It's a personal choice but unlike you I'm not going to come off like I'm superior to someone else who leaves it on.
I hear what you're saying, but do you honestly not understand that you're coming off the same way... and one can clearly see that you initiated conversation with me, not the other way around, so who's "attacking who" now....

I disagreed with your opinion and you instantly came at me with this, "come off your arrogant high horse with your know it all attitude concerning gaming when it's very clear you do not know it all" business, so...?... to your "grievances" with me and the way I conduct myself on this forum.
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 01:18 PM   #246
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion X2 View Post
This Protoplasm guy is funny.

Ok, I'll bite.. but only because I'm bored.

He's like a 14 year old who just figured out that his 8800GT is not the sh!t like he thought it was, so in the process of discovery he becomes defensive and starts playing semantics (tom-ay-to / to-mah-to, recommended / play smoothly.)

I agree w/ him about vsync (I always use it) but there is a noticeable difference between 30-60 fps. A huge difference, actually. He would probably know that if his little 'graphics card that couldn't' could ever put out more than 30 frames.

Sorry, lil guy, but A. people here were trying to help you before you slipped into your little bout of paranoia. Saturn tried to save you 50$ by letting you know how crappy Cryostasis runs even on elite hardware. Yet you got defensive and took it as him attacking your rig.

Drop the insecurity complex, and then come back and chat with fellow enthusiasts. Until then, you're just going to stir up sh!t and eventually get yourself banned.
In return out of not having anything to do at work today, I continue to defend myself, lol.. and because I enjoy winning in the face of overwhelming numbers.

For starters, A. That's a big fat lie. I only had ONE reply to the main thread I started on this forum (the main reason I registered, christ... it wasn't so I could talk to you cool bastards). All the hell I wanted was some feedback from other hardcore PC Gamers as to what kind of performance they were getting with the different driver sets. I made a gorgeous thread with loads of details (even went so far as to apologize in advance to the fookers who don't like reading long posts, I'm no stranger to forums), and spent a lot of time on it, and got nill to nothing in return. One nice guy replied.

I then shortened said thread and made it very compact and reiterated my question for what the best drivers were (after doing extensive looking on the forum for a similar thread to which there weren't any), and again was completely ignored. Fair enough... I figured no one cares about a Gamer like me who has as many games as I do.

2ndly, lol, My 88GT isn't "the sh*t"?... ha, you're the first to tell me... as I get perfect performance in 99% of the games I have. I think it's cute coming from someone who most likely doesn't even have a bloody third of what I have installed/functioning at 100%, but you're entitled to your "lil" opinion.

"Saturn tried to save you 50$ by letting you know how crappy Cryostasis runs even on elite hardware." He did? lol.... he told me, "You don't have enough CPU or GPU power to make this game worth playing in DX10/SM 4.0 mode." after asking, "am I going to miss the DX10 effects if I play Cryostasis in DX9?" He ignored my question and instead told me that I didn't have enough horsepower to play the game in DX10.

A. I'm on XP, so obviously I can't enable DX10 settings in ANY game.
B. I didn't ask if I had enough power to play a game with settings I wasn't capable of using in the first place.
C. I asked if I'd 'truly' mind playing the game minus the DX10 Trickery.


If I had something to do, I wouldn't have felt compelled to correct you.




Grow some balls all four of you, just admit you don't like me because I've got a system that none of you have either the time nor patience to bring to fruition. Trust me, you're not going to hurt my feelings. I thought these types of forums were full of people who wanted to help others game successfully on their PCs..... I bet if I never mentioned how many I've got installed/waiting to be installed, my reception would have been normal. I can't think of any other reason why so many of y'all have been so 'stand offish' to me.
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 01:28 PM   #247
Mike89
Dude, where's my brain?
 
Mike89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In California choking from all the liberal BS
Posts: 1,185
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
I hear what you're saying, but do you honestly not understand that you're coming off the same way.
I don't think you hear what I'm saying at all because you still keeping coming with the sarcastic language and cheap shots.

I am not at all remotely coming off the same way. The high horse reference was not a personal attack, it was in response to your sarcastic comments and arrogant attitude of anyone disagreeing with you must be an inferior gamer. It was not an argument about vsync, it was you stating your point of view was fact and any other point of view that differed from yours was wrong. You use vsync, I usually don't and never have. Don't sit and talk down to me that I'm an inferior gamer to you because I play differently than you and that you play it right and I play it wrong. Points of view are just that. The difference between you and me is that you state your point of view as fact and anyone ones elses is wrong. I state my point of view as a point of view and it's just mine. It started out about different point concerning being able to tell the difference between certain fps. Because of you smart ass comments and condescending attitude, it ended up being something else. And, you are still doing it in every post since, not just to me but to others too. I play my own games, no one else. I play how it suits me. That's what I was responding to.
__________________
I7 3770 @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S Heatsink), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 Gigs (2x8) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer P236H 23" (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 WD 640 gig SATA HDDs, WD 750 gig HDD (eSata), WD 1TB Black HDD, Sandisk 32 GB ReadyCache SSD, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64
Mike89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 01:40 PM   #248
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike89 View Post
I don't think you hear what I'm saying at all because you still keeping coming with the sarcastic language and cheap shots.

I am not at all remotely coming off the same way. The high horse reference was not a personal attack, it was in response to your sarcastic comments and arrogant attitude of anyone disagreeing with you must be an inferior gamer. It was not an argument about vsync, it was you stating your point of view was fact and any other point of view that differed from yours was wrong. You use vsync, I usually don't and never have. Don't sit and talk down to me that I'm an inferior gamer to you because I play differently than you and that you play it right and I play it wrong. Points of view are just that. The difference between you and me is that you state your point of view as fact and anyone ones elses is wrong. I state my point of view as a point of view and it's just mine. It started out about different point concerning being able to tell the difference between certain fps. Because of you smart ass comments and condescending attitude, it ended up being something else. And, you are still doing it in every post since, not just to me but to others too. I play my own games, no one else. I play how it suits me. That's what I was responding to.
You were the first one to call anyone arrogant! Until then it was myself and others simply stating their opinions.

"The high horse reference was not a personal attack, it was in response to your sarcastic comments and arrogant attitude of anyone disagreeing with you must be an inferior gamer."

I'm sorry but you contradict yourself in the same sentence with which you're trying to make a point. I strongly disagree with being called arrogant when all I'm doing is sharing my opinion - same as what others including yourself were doing... until you started with the offensive.


"Don't sit and talk down to me that I'm an inferior gamer to you because I play differently than you and that you play it right and I play it wrong."

You know what, I'm sorry I came off like an ass in regards to that specifically... honestly. Yeah, I said guys who use it are "superior" or something like that. That was wrong. BUT, it was in response to you going on the offensive by calling me out after 'what I thought we were all doing anyway' was sharing strong opinions.


"I play my own games, no one else. I play how it suits me."

Fair enough then: I apologize once again for antogonizing you, but I felt the gates had been let down and all was fair.


Seriously: I'm sorry for being an arse and ultimately I'm sorry that my strong forumality (I just made that up) led us here.



I'm extending the Olive Branch.
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-09, 01:50 PM   #249
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: The 'burbs, IL USA
Posts: 12,502
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasym View Post
"I play my own games, no one else. I play how it suits me."

Fair enough then: I apologize once again for antogonizing you, but I felt the gates had been let down and all was fair.


Seriously: I'm sorry for being an arse and ultimately I'm sorry that my strong forumality (I just made that up) led us here.



I'm extending the Olive Branch.
Now let's try to have a conversation about Cryostasis. I personally find its performance to be lacking on my hardware (I had a GTX 295 but just sold it this morning). With the GTX 295 and rest of the hardware in my desktop machine, I expected to be able to play the game at my monitor's native resolution (1920x1200) with some anti-aliasing and full PhysX support, because I have dedicated PhysX hardware. The 1.1 patch that included additional PhysX coding made performance even worse. With vsync on, performance was terrible, and the input lag was unbearable. With vsync off, performance was still poor, though the lag issue was not present.

Since you play at a much lower resolution (1280x1024) and are unable to use more advanced PhysX (because you have XP), you might find the game performs to your satisfaction. However, I don't feel you should spend money on the game quite yet, only to be disappointed with the results.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 03:09 PM   #250
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku View Post
Now let's try to have a conversation about Cryostasis. I personally find its performance to be lacking on my hardware (I had a GTX 295 but just sold it this morning). With the GTX 295 and rest of the hardware in my desktop machine, I expected to be able to play the game at my monitor's native resolution (1920x1200) with some anti-aliasing and full PhysX support, because I have dedicated PhysX hardware. The 1.1 patch that included additional PhysX coding made performance even worse. With vsync on, performance was terrible, and the input lag was unbearable. With vsync off, performance was still poor, though the lag issue was not present.

Since you play at a much lower resolution (1280x1024) and are unable to use more advanced PhysX (because you have XP), you might find the game performs to your satisfaction. However, I don't feel you should spend money on the game quite yet, only to be disappointed with the results.
Fantastic insight, thank you very much!


Honestly: it looks to me like being on the bleeding edge has it's rewards sometimes, but also some severe downfalls at times.

Yeah, I shudder to think how my system would perform in DX10 with this amazing PhysX stuff... I've read that Cryostasis will still take advantage of 'some' of the PhysX stuff if one has a card that's capable of it. I'm not sure if being on the 169.21 drivers has me in that boat or not: I don't think so... I think I'd read that one of the latest 180.xxx+ drivers is where the PhysX stuff is implemented, I could be wrong...


"you might find the game performs to your satisfaction"

I'm thinking the same thing at 1280x1024, 4xAA, V-Sync, and max DX9 I should be good to go for a solid and stable experience. I'm sorry to hear that you're not having perfect performance because with those two beasts running at your lap: I don't see how any Gaming software could get in your way.

One question for you guys about this game: does it support Triple Buffering? If so, 'in engine' or forced via Control Panel?


thanks




Mike, please accept my apology. I don't want to be at odds with my fellow PC Gamers.

And to the board - I promise I'll cut back on the 'crap talking' about Consoles.. I've been way too forward with those feelings I admit - I realize a decent amount of PCers play Console as well.
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 03:22 PM   #251
saturnotaku
Apple user. Deal with it.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: The 'burbs, IL USA
Posts: 12,502
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoplasym View Post
One question for you guys about this game: does it support Triple Buffering? If so, 'in engine' or forced via Control Panel?
Just so you're aware, the triple buffering setting in the NVIDIA control panel only works for OpenGL games. While I don't know the full technical details, there is something in the Direct3D specification that doesn't allow GPU companies to make it a user-controllable option for such titles. Basically, you can't force triple buffering in your driver control panel for a D3D game because Microsoft hates you.

The D3D Overrider utility that's part of RivaTuner (available on Guru3D.com) can be used to try and force triple buffering on any game, regardless of its engine. It's a little application that you launch and let reside in your system tray. You can add individual programs to it. I've found it to be largely hit or miss. On some games it doesn't seem to work at all, either providing no boost in frame rate or crashing the title completely. On others, it works quite well. You'd have to experiment.

I've not used it with Cryostasis specifically because the input lag with vsync on was so severe, I found it unplayable.
saturnotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-09, 03:44 PM   #252
Protoplasym
Registered User
 
Protoplasym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fantasy
Posts: 107
Default Re: Cryostasis Full Version Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturnotaku View Post
Just so you're aware, the triple buffering setting in the NVIDIA control panel only works for OpenGL games. While I don't know the full technical details, there is something in the Direct3D specification that doesn't allow GPU companies to make it a user-controllable option for such titles. Basically, you can't force triple buffering in your driver control panel for a D3D game because Microsoft hates you.
The D3D Overrider utility that's part of RivaTuner (available on Guru3D.com) can be used to try and force triple buffering on any game, regardless of its engine. It's a little application that you launch and let reside in your system tray. You can add individual programs to it. I've found it to be largely hit or miss. On some games it doesn't seem to work at all, either providing no boost in frame rate or crashing the title completely. On others, it works quite well. You'd have to experiment.

I've not used it with Cryostasis specifically because the input lag with vsync on was so severe, I found it unplayable.
Interesting; that's the second time I've seen someone say it's OpenGL only....

I doubt that Test Drive Unlimited is OpenGL (maybe I'm wrong), but I am positive that forcing Triple Buffering on that game makes it playable... without forcing that, I can definintely tell that V-Sync is being forced. If I turn Triple Buff on: it runs like a dream.

Forcing that setting has got to be doing something, lol. I'd be surprised if TDU is OpenGL... hell, has there been any OpenGL games surface since IL2 (I run that one on the OpenGL driver btw) came out back in what.. '04/'05?


Ha, I'm reading the wiki page for it, and I see that a 3.0 version came out last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGL

"Full use of OpenGL 3.0 requires the same level of hardware as is required for DirectX 10 support. Unlike DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.0 does not require Windows Vista and can be used on any OS for which the appropriate drivers are provided."

Wow, that's super interesting.... bloody Microsoft! I suspect that 'maybe' OpenGL isn't quite ready to do everything that DX10 can/does? And maybe it isn't as efficient as DX10 yet (if DX10 can be called efficient that is, ha)...?....

Damn, 3.1 came out this year...


Thanks for sparking my curiosity.. I haven't a clue how many of my titles are OpenGL capable/designed. I'm pretty sure that HL1 runs on it which would lead me to believe that IDTech 2 (Quake 2) definitely uses it... dunno.

Interesting stuff.


thanks for piping in









and to the guys that are annoyed by my "rambling" - sorry, I'm hear to bs about games and what makes 'em tick in the hopes of learning - I suppose you can skip my posts when you see 'em, no sweat off your back.
__________________
XP 32 w/SP2
Intel Q6600 2.4 (stock speed)
XFX 8800 GT Alpha Dog Edition w/512 (stock speed running on 169.21s)
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
2 GBs DDR 2 [800] RAM
ASUS MB

280 Legit Games installed

(2) 500 GB drives
(1) 80 GB drive (houses the OS only)
Protoplasym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
X Failed to load NVdriver c00lr4c3r NVIDIA Linux 13 10-22-02 01:44 PM
Error messages... HELP!!!! Imperito NVIDIA Linux 3 09-24-02 10:46 PM
GForce drivers installed...but dont work tomfullery NVIDIA Linux 6 09-22-02 08:23 AM
Need help to get the X to work on my Acer TravelMate 630 knchee NVIDIA Linux 16 09-19-02 10:16 PM
RH7.3 and nForce - can't find the module dmw400 NVIDIA Linux 4 08-05-02 12:14 PM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2014, nV News.