Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-09, 06:13 PM   #37
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Default Re: Just in case you missed this in the screenshot thread - amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musman View Post
This thread is lame without Crysis screen shots!
my sentiments exactly!

Here we go:

Btw, check the screenshots thread... lots more in there ^^
Old 05-06-09, 08:10 PM   #38
wazandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
Yeah I got served. Some idiot over the internet says I need a girlfriend. Oh noes!

Of your 1557 posts, 1556 of them are terrible Crysis shots, no wonder you are pissed at me since I publicly admit to hating the game since it was an atrocious pile of crap and only idiots and graphic whores enjoy it.

And to Wazandy... who cares how many posts I have? And who cares what type of message board it is? Guess what idiot, you are on the same message board I am on and I haven't even gone into the video card parts of this forum in a year or two. I stick to Open Forum and the games forum. If I was on a "OMGZ HOT BAEBZ" forum and had this many posts I would be cool? Get a life you dumb queer.

Dumb queer eh?

Thanks to some tireless research by a fellow poster, let me quote you directly.

"..No words even needed here... the chiseled body of a Greek god.

and..

"..If you can't appreciate the manliness within this thread... leave now, or thou shalt be dealt with accordingly by thy hand."

and..

"..Last year I bought the Michael Flatley Gold DVD and just watched it again and man... this guy is so freaking awesome.."

and..

"..Look me in the eye and tell me he doesn't look like the most charming bastard alive. You can't. And if you try... you are a F**KING LIAR!"

and (a classic this one.)

"..Take your Flatley hate and get out of here and never look back, for he will come down upon you with a mighty foot and dance your head off. Sometimes he lets you live, but it is hopeless because you fall madly in love with him and since he is the MOST HETEROSEXUAL MALE EVER!!!!... you will know it will never happen so you end up taking a crapload of pills to escape."

You are, of course, referring to this man.

Man, get a boyfriend.
Old 05-06-09, 08:20 PM   #39
sammy sung

Quote:
Yeah I got served. Some idiot over the internet says I need a girlfriend. Oh noes!

Of your 1557 posts, 1556 of them are terrible Crysis shots, no wonder you are pissed at me since I publicly admit to hating the game since it was an atrocious pile of crap and only idiots and graphic whores enjoy it.
Seriously what the hell is wrong with you ? I have posted shots from crysis 2-3 times,i hate that game with a passion since guys like Nanosuitguy=soetdjuret etc has been spamming this forum forerver with it.You are way off the mark here Mr.Hunt,i hate crysis as much as you do and you are mixing me up with someone else.I was joking with you,jeez relax

If you can find 1500 posts of mine that contain crysis screens you will amaze me beyond belief,but since you wont i will just ask you to chill and read more carefully the next time.Why would i be pissed at you ?
Old 05-06-09, 08:27 PM   #40
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazandy View Post
Thanks to some tireless research
Man... I knew you had a crush on me but I had no idea how extreme it was getting. Honestly stay away from me. You are stalking me now.
Old 05-06-09, 08:28 PM   #41
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy sung View Post
Seriously what the hell is wrong with you ? I have posted shots from crysis 2-3 times,i hate that game with a passion since guys like Nanosuitguy=soetdjuret etc has been spamming this forum forerver with it.You are way off the mark here Mr.Hunt,i hate crysis as much as you do and you are mixing me up with someone else.I was joking with you,jeez relax

If you can find 1500 posts of mine that contain crysis screens you will amaze me beyond belief,but since you wont i will just ask you to chill and read more carefully the next time.Why would i be pissed at you ?
Ok then. I was wrong. Apologies.
Old 05-06-09, 08:29 PM   #42
sammy sung

Quote:
Ok then. I was wrong. Apologies.
Accepted
Old 05-06-09, 08:33 PM   #43
sammy sung

And to be honest Soetdjuret,posting the same shots in 2 separate threads should be enough,This is the third time you post the same screens,for the love of god give it a rest please....
Old 05-06-09, 08:35 PM   #44
wazandy

Quote:
Man... I knew you had a crush on me but I had no idea how extreme it was getting. Honestly stay away from me. You are stalking me now.
Erm, my exact phrasing was 'Thanks to some tireless research by a fellow poster..'

ie: I didn't do the searching, someone else did it for me.

But yes, I am now stalking you.

Old 05-06-09, 08:39 PM   #45
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Erm, my exact phrasing was 'Thanks to some tireless research by a fellow poster..'

ie: I didn't do the searching, someone else did it for me.

But yes, I am now stalking you.
Yeah but quoting the whole thing would ruin the fun. So I quoted that part. But you are tirelessly researching me anyway, I know it. You just didn't want to admit to it.
Old 05-06-09, 08:42 PM   #46
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
"..Take your Flatley hate and get out of here and never look back, for he will come down upon you with a mighty foot and dance your head off. Sometimes he lets you live, but it is hopeless because you fall madly in love with him and since he is the MOST HETEROSEXUAL MALE EVER!!!!... you will know it will never happen so you end up taking a crapload of pills to escape."
Man I forgot I use to write such awesomeness... if I were a douchebag I would quote myself in my sig... but I don't play that game.
Old 05-06-09, 09:37 PM   #47
Soetdjuret
Teh lazy swede

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy sung View Post
And to be honest Soetdjuret,posting the same shots in 2 separate threads should be enough,This is the third time you post the same screens,for the love of god give it a rest please....
naw, only the first 15 pics has been posted twise.. the rest of the pics was only posted once in the screenshot thread, why don't you just f-off please?

And Mr. Hunt, stop flaming! you know better than this ffs...
Old 05-07-09, 05:39 AM   #48
sammy sung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soetdjuret View Post
naw, only the first 15 pics has been posted twise.. the rest of the pics was only posted once in the screenshot thread, why don't you just f-off please?

And Mr. Hunt, stop flaming! you know better than this ffs...
Right back at ya,finally ignoring your rude ignorant ass from now on,ahh the bliss of no more crysis pics from you