Go Back   nV News Forums > Software Forums > Gaming Central

Newegg Daily Deals

Old 07-04-09, 12:54 AM   #109
nutcrackr
Super Registered User

Default Re: The Official Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood thread!

Actually the graphics seem to get a lot better, one part was a short riverbed segment which felt like it came from Crysis. But I paused and thought the graphics were amazing. No doubt in my mind now this game is better than the original which I also enjoyed. I'm close to the end. I don't know if you guys have played through it all, but the second half is better than the first half.
Old 07-04-09, 02:30 AM   #110
Jonelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hunt View Post
Better than looking at ArmA2... yuck. Besides, what do you care? You probably didn't actually buy either game.
Sure? Well, in any case we will never go very far in COJ2, although we see some realy nice prerenders in 2d . The game is a corridor - except a map - and you can not exit , because you can losing the game.

Unfortunately, I bought the game, but surely I am going to sell today the game . Find another reason to discredit my opinion. However you enjoy autoaim , auto healing, the gameplay of the COD series , the gameplay of Ray in the first COJ more than the duality of the gameplay of Billy and Ray , thousands of enemies , machine guns fixed , stars for pointing the way etc with good or bad graphics , I am sure , because you are playing the PS3 version , and helping to the PC games

Quote:
No idea for PC... playing it on PS3 currently.
Quote:
Oh, and at least this game runs well. Can't say the same for certain other games.
The performance with a very aggressive LOD has to be very good , not is "miraculous" . In Crysis or Coj - or many PC games , like Arma 2 or STALKER series - there is not visible change of LOD. Soon, we'll see in any game - Crysis 2 - the change of LOD on the tip of the barrel of the weapon . In Far Cry 2 will lose half performance if you alter the LOD to not see the change to 10 or 15 meters.

miraculous perfomance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPkAZ_mwpKE

But well , the perfomance in the PS3 version sure that is sub 30 fps and the resolution sub 720p . Mister Hunt helping PC games

From Beyond 3d

PS3: 1152 x 648
360: 1280 x 672

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...0630153716.jpg
Jonelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 02:35 AM   #111
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

I honestly don't know what you are saying. But it still stands. Playing CoJ2 on PS3 >>>>>> ArmA2. You lose this debate.

And try to play through the game on Very Hard, then tell me you want those stupid flasks back from the first game. I don't see how this is somehow attributed to it also being on a console (hello there Call of Juarez 1 on the 360), more of it not being annoying. And in multiplayer regenerating health is awesome because you don't get screwed into basically getting 2 kills per life. If you play smart you can get into gun fights and still not die a single time.

But have fun "selling" (I read that as deleting your iso) your game. Maybe then you can stop coming in here whining about basic things games have.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 02:54 AM   #112
Jonelo

Quote:
I honestly don't know what you are saying. But it still stands. Playing CoJ2 on PS3 >>>>>> ArmA2. You lose this debate.

And try to play through the game on Very Hard, then tell me you want those stupid flasks back from the first game. I don't see how this is somehow attributed to it also being on a console (hello there Call of Juarez 1 on the 360), more of it not being annoying. And in multiplayer regenerating health is awesome because you don't get screwed into basically getting 2 kills per life. If you play smart you can get into gun fights and still not die a single time.

But have fun "selling" (I read that as deleting your iso) your game. Maybe then you can stop coming in here whining about basic things games have.
For a fanatic it is clear that his opinion is what matters to win or lose the debate. Obviously not problem with the Autoaim, stars, auto healing it's an ideal game for you. Especially at a native 1080p display.

I'm still waiting as you talk about the PC version you have bought , in a PC forum .

Quote:
Gaming Central Leading-edge games justify our purchase of expensive computer hardware!
Jonelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 02:57 AM   #113
Mr. Hunt
Rectal Gravy Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonelo View Post
For a fanatic it is clear that his opinion is what matters to win or lose the debate. Obviously not problem with the Autoaim, stars, auto healing it's an ideal game for you. Especially at a native 1080p display.

I'm still waiting as you talk about the PC version you have bought , in a PC forum .
So just because I don't own it on PC I can't post here about the OVERALL game? Which has NOTHING to do with the platform?

Ok. So just stay away from topics about games you don't buy and I won't talk about PC games when I own "just" the console version.
Mr. Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 06:59 AM   #114
Ancient76
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainger View Post
Well to me saying good graphics means it looks good. Sure the tech is not as flash, but thanks to art it has good graphics. It's impressive and credit is due. The game has awesome graphics and it is quite a feat a multi platform game can match Crysis.
It looks good, but graphics in this game is static. You can't compare it to Crysis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Core 2 Duo E8400 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu
Asus P5Q Pro
Kingston DDR2 / 2x2GB
MSI 5850 Twin Frozr II
ASUS 22" VW220T
Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA II
Corsair HX620W
Sharkoon Rebel 9
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 07:52 AM   #115
Ancient76
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

nHancer and Stalker compatibility mod should enable true AA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Core 2 Duo E8400 4.2GHz / Zalman CNPS7000B-AlCu
Asus P5Q Pro
Kingston DDR2 / 2x2GB
MSI 5850 Twin Frozr II
ASUS 22" VW220T
Seagate Barracuda 320GB SATA II
Corsair HX620W
Sharkoon Rebel 9
Ancient76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 08:08 AM   #116
GitDat

How the heck are you supposed to defend the trenches with that canon? Darn soldiers just keep coming in like ants
EVGA Z77 FTW | Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident-X 2400MHz | SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC's | Intel 520 SSD's RAID-0 | ThermalTake 1475watt | 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 6,330 | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround
GitDat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-09, 08:25 AM   #117
crainger

Send a message via AIM to crainger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient76 View Post
It looks good, but graphics in this game is static. You can't compare it to Crysis.
Yes you can. Easily.
crainger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 08:30 AM   #118
weevil

Where's the manual please anyone, especially about how to use concentration mode on those five guys from the stagecoach. Over and over epic failure
weevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-09, 08:41 AM   #119
|MaguS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by weevil View Post
Where's the manual please anyone, especially about how to use concentration mode on those five guys from the stagecoach. Over and over epic failure
Buy it and you get a manual...
Old 07-04-09, 09:25 AM   #120
GitDat

Quote:
Originally Posted by crainger View Post
Yes you can. Easily.
+1, WOW

This game is stunning. It runs at 60fps min maxed out too which enables you to actually enjoy the excellent graphics. This gameplay is phenomenal. I don't think I've been this impressed since Half-life.. except it's the old west This game is crazy good so far. Beautiful
EVGA Z77 FTW | Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz | 16GB G.Skill Trident-X 2400MHz | SLI EVGA GTX 980 SC's | Intel 520 SSD's RAID-0 | ThermalTake 1475watt | 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 6,330 | Windows 8 Pro 64-bit | NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround
GitDat is offline   Reply With Quote